If "Hold Me Closer" Reaches #1 On The Billboard Hot 100, Britney Will Break Three Music Records, Including One Record Which Britney Will Set

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Child, I have been on this website for NINE YEARS. If you think me being rude to someone who came at me repeatedly, being pedantic for some kind of gotcha moment, is such a betrayal of “community”, then be thankful you were not here when I first joined. The attacks between members were far more personal and for far less reasons. Learn to respect your elders. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Also, you wanna talk about community? My good sis Judy @JayTawndre was getting attacked all over the place not even 48 hours ago by this community for sharing what he believes (and I as well) to be messages from Britney herself. Where was the self moderation then? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I was calm and relaxed before when I was messing with that other user and being petty, but you just pissed me off. The world is not sunshine and rainbows, it shouldn’t be and it will never be. If you want to see an international group of people sing Kumbaya, go watch PBS. Sit down and eat your food, bicth. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Wanna hear the worst part? I'm an elder too... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

My advice was directed to both of you. I guess then I kept talking directly to you because we had already interacted before, and you created this thread; nothing personal.

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What about Cher?

Cher's already been addressed. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

But TL;DR, she's only topped the BBH100 in the 1970's and the 1990's. Even if you include her time as a duo with Sonny (which Billboard does not), that only gives her an additional #1 in the 1960's. So while Cher is an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment (now, c'mon now), she has not topped the charts in four different decades.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.