If "Hold Me Closer" Reaches #1 On The Billboard Hot 100, Britney Will Break Three Music Records, Including One Record Which Britney Will Set

41 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I dont think HMC can beat Harry Styles. His song is so strong and now he has a controversy with his film so it Will probably help him with Music aswell :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

If this song can have legs for 1 month to let radio build, this could go #1. If streams stay steady around 8-9 million a week, radio audience gets up to 60 million, Elton's team would just need to bomb iTunes with 3-4 different versions and remixes of HMC for it to hit a new peak.

October 10-15ish would probably be HMC's best shot at a #1.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If HMC goes to number 1:

1. Britney and Eltron will join Mariah Carey as the ONLY artists in history to have #1 songs in the US in four different decades.
  2. Britney will join Mariah as the ONLY artists in history to score #1 songs in the US in four CONSECUTIVE decades.
  3. And Britney will be the ONLY artist in HISTORY to have four UNIQUE #1 songs in the US in four consecutive decades.
    1. Mariah's 2010's #1 and her 2020's #1 are both because of All I Want For Christmas Is You. While also having far too many #1's in the 90's and 2000's to count.
    2. Britney would have Baby in the 90's, Womanizer/3 in the 2000's, HIAM/S&M in the 2010's, and hopefully HMC in the 2020's.

SO GO STREAM, I WANT THIS FOR HER.

Wouldn’t Cher be on the list?

2 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

I dont think HMC can beat Harry Styles. His song is so strong and now he has a controversy with his film so it Will probably help him with Music aswell :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

That bland, unseasoned piece of chicken breast? Beating the queen? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: With all the controversy of him smashing his director and spitting on Chris Pine, he’ll be lucky to have a career. Especially since this movie is FLOPPING. Hard.

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

He’s doing all this gay baiting but he’s doing the most anti-gay thing of all, trying to block Britney :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

That’s probably the biggest reason why I hate him. He uses gay culture as an aesthetic without being queer himself. I mean, I also think he’s ugly as sin, but that’s neither here nor there. He’s just so boring and bland and basic. I will never understand the appeal.

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If HMC goes to number 1:

1. Britney and Eltron will join Mariah Carey as the ONLY artists in history to have #1 songs in the US in four different decades.
  2. Britney will join Mariah as the ONLY artists in history to score #1 songs in the US in four CONSECUTIVE decades.
  3. And Britney will be the ONLY artist in HISTORY to have four UNIQUE #1 songs in the US in four consecutive decades.
    1. Mariah's 2010's #1 and her 2020's #1 are both because of All I Want For Christmas Is You. While also having far too many #1's in the 90's and 2000's to count.
    2. Britney would have Baby in the 90's, Womanizer/3 in the 2000's, HIAM/S&M in the 2010's, and hopefully HMC in the 2020's.

SO GO STREAM, I WANT THIS FOR HER.

If she gets a number 1 album this decade, would she be the only artist to have 4 #1 singles in 4 decades AND 4 #1 albums in 4 decades??

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I looked up her charts and it shows she has 4 number ones (3 solo, 1 with Sonny) and they’re from the 70’s and 90’s. 

8 hours ago, Glory* said:

Maybe top 10? 

icon-512x512.png

Cher is a singer, actress, and cultural icon who's stayed relevant for more than 50 years. She got her start in the '60s...

here it only says 4 #1 i think it's true?  I don't know her chart history

According to this it's #1s 

cher_a_p.jpg?w=3000
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

At 64 years old, Cher is still riding high on the Billboard charts, including her latest No. 1, “Haven’t Seen the Last of Me” from ‘Burlesque.’

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.