I think its a good thing that Jayden and Preston turned out to be ungrateful

Buffie

4 hours ago, Lupita Gutierrez said:

Now that Britney knows that it's not worthy to give her all to Jayden and Presten, team con cannot longer use them to blackmail her. 

Deep in her heart she knows they are not mature enough to comprehend the situation and will not be on her side, in that way she will not let her ward down in order to "protect" them like when they were kids

ADVERTISING

What??????? Confused 

Skip
Ads by

Exactly 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22

Those kids were doomed to fail from day one having Kevin as a father and being born into the dysfunctional Spears family.

They are pretty much spoiled brats. The typical rich celebrity kids born with a silver spoon in their mouths.

Kevin is to thank for the reason they are like that though. He is the neglectful "cool dad" type. You know, the type of parents who let their kids do whatever they want and run wild, then act shocked when they grow up and are unable to function properly. 

Those boys were born into privilege though and won't have to learn how to pay bills or do any necessities in life. 

The only reason Kevin put them out in the media is cause he's scared that in a few years the gravy train stops and he won't be able to live like a rock star anymore. He only did the 60 Minutes interview cause he got paid $2 million for it. 

Kevin thought he could have his J*hnny D*pp moment and have a bunch of stupid people blindly support him with edited audio clips in the same way that drunk abuser did. But he's not him. He don't have a generation who grew up watching him in movies and fondly remember his glory days. Kevin at the end of the day, is a washed up, failed rapper who NO ONE would've ever heard of if he didn't marry the biggest pop star in the world at the time and knock her up twice.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's her sons, not her mom or sister or dad or brother. 

This, I don’t know what age ranges are on this forum but the idea I’m seeing that Britney can basically just throw away her sons is quite ridiculous. And all the ‘yes she can cut those brats off at 18’ comments are equally silly. They are her sons and all families go through hard times, what happened to Britney isn’t their fault and they’ve also been raised with a warped view of her. I’m sure heaps of ppl on this forum went through times of being ignorant to a situation/ a brat in their teenage years and I’d hope your parent wouldn’t turn their back on you forever. I hope Britney can reconcile with them at some point, might be best for now to focus on herself and see if they’re less brainwashed when out of K-Trash household.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

This, I don’t know what age ranges are on this forum but the idea I’m seeing that Britney can basically just throw away her sons is quite ridiculous. And all the ‘yes she can cut those brats off at 18’ comments are equally silly. They are her sons and all families go through hard times, what happened to Britney isn’t their fault and they’ve also been raised with a warped view of her. I’m sure heaps of ppl on this forum went through times of being ignorant to a situation/ a brat in their teenage years and I’d hope your parent wouldn’t turn their back on you forever. I hope Britney can reconcile with them at some point, might be best for now to focus on herself and see if they’re less brainwashed when out of K-Trash household.

The point is Kfed escalated this to show unprecedent levels of arrogant entitled brattiness in those kids. Parents show tough love when kids act out, and these kids have gone VERY far. 

I definitely am saying take that silver spoon out of their mouths and let them know they have to earn a living... no handouts. They will grow up pretty fast. 

That doesn't mean the door is closed if they come to their senses and are respectful to their mother. 

But not for money. That door should be closed.  That didn't help anyone. Pay their schooling. The rest is up to them. 

Her responsibility ends there. Kids need to stop taking things for granted. They need that wake up call. 

How it plays out depends on them. But they have not understood Love. They have sided with money and power. 

They need to face consequences... Relationships are give and take. And the paradigm of the relationship should  definitely be redefined based on actions. 

They cannot do whatever and she be expected to be a saint 

Yes that's the only consolation of this whole thing, and the fact that they are still children and she knows it and there's still a chance they grow up to use their brains and understand what their family has put their mother (and themselves, don't forget!!) through. 

These days I'm thinking a lot about Madonna, she went through something similar with her son (minus the conservatorship and the cultish family, ofc)

1 hour ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

The point is Kfed escalated this to show unprecedent levels of arrogant entitled brattiness in those kids. Parents show tough love when kids act out, and these kids have gone VERY far. 

I definitely am saying take that silver spoon out of their mouths and let them know they have to earn a living... no handouts. They will grow up pretty fast. 

That doesn't mean the door is closed if they come to their senses and are respectful to their mother. 

But not for money. That door should be closed.  That didn't help anyone. Pay their schooling. The rest is up to them. 

Her responsibility ends there. Kids need to stop taking things for granted. They need that wake up call. 

How it plays out depends on them. But they have not understood Love. They have sided with money and power. 

They need to face consequences... Relationships are give and take. And the paradigm of the relationship should  definitely be redefined based on actions. 

They cannot do whatever and she be expected to be a saint 

Disagree, it’s not good parenting to cut your children off completely financially they turn 18 just because your legal obligations are over. Of course they should have jobs etc and not have everything handed to them. Saying they chose money and power over love is so silly, you don’t know anything about their upbringing and what has happened to them, what they’ve been told and how they’ve potentially been brainwashed against Britney. These boys didn’t choose to be in this situation and they are victims too. They are in the middle of a nasty dispute that has been escalated publicly now as well thanks to scum K-Fed. Again I wonder the age of people who would say Britney should completely cut off her sons because you think they’ve been entitled brats, seriously. And I definitely don’t expect her to be a saint but all parties should take everything involving children offline.

18 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Disagree, it’s not good parenting to cut your children off completely financially they turn 18 just because your legal obligations are over. Of course they should have jobs etc and not have everything handed to them. Saying they chose money and power over love is so silly, you don’t know anything about their upbringing and what has happened to them, what they’ve been told and how they’ve potentially been brainwashed against Britney. These boys didn’t choose to be in this situation and they are victims too. They are in the middle of a nasty dispute that has been escalated publicly now as well thanks to scum K-Fed. Again I wonder the age of people who would say Britney should completely cut off her sons because you think they’ve been entitled brats, seriously. And I definitely don’t expect her to be a saint but all parties should take everything involving children offline.

Not because the legal obligations are over, but as an accumulation of what they have been doing and recently done. Their choices and betrayal. 

As to saying they chose money over love that is evidenced by their actions when she was trapped and Kevin had money to spend on them while she had a meager allowance and no power with Jamie's people watching her all the time. 

As to the brainwashing, i was one of the first to post (another username) about their being gaslit,  brainwashed and needing deprogramming. That being said, regardless of "why" they do it, they are doing it. 

They should not be enabled in this path. 

I agree the kids should not be made a media issue. 

As to implying it is immature to cut off entitled brats, on the contrary it is immature to try to be nice and let them walk all over you. It requires backbone to be tough and demand higher standards of behavior, to discipline and give consequences.. THAT is maturity. 

They need a dose of reality and consequences. 

While that is for Britney to decide and children should not be a topic, it is sensitive and nuanced, they ARE the bait and hook keeping her trapped. We can give our opinions ( they and Kevin  opened the door by going on TV). 

I have enforced consequences with my kids and they are the better for it.. never had to be harsh but they know that there is a line they cannot cross. That is healthy. Not laissez faire do whatever you want 

Anyway.. peace.. agree to disagree and it is up to Britney. Let the past (being good to family) guide her 

15 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

I don’t think he will. I bet he is just like Jaden except quieter.

He may or may not…

but over all it’s very good thing britney made it clear that boys you don’t have that mother anymore who was begging for your love and support…this time britney is cutting ties..they gonna realize what they have lost. 

Now after these videos their friends and other people around them also gonna talk about their ****ty behavior, wharves might make Preston realize that Britney did everything for them a mother could

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.