Kevin Federline was reportedly paid $2 million dollars for his exclusive interview

Yona

In what world was Kevin paid $2million. That simply isn’t how it works.

Kevin would have been paid a fee by Daphne and Daphne would have gone on to sell the footage to news outlets. Kevin likely got a percentage but no news outlet is paying millions of dollars for that footage and the bulk of the money would go to recouping production costs and then the production company. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

Well he better do himself a favor and get a job after this because that 2 million won’t last a week the rate he opens his cave and spends 

No, he has never worked a day in his life lol.

If he was not rich from marrying the biggest pop star in the world in the 2000s, he'd be one of those washed up bums not paying child support and constantly looking for a new Get Rich Quick scheme. The type of scum you see in ID channel programs getting arrested for something stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon said:

No, he has never worked a day in his life lol.

If he was not rich from marrying the biggest pop star in the world in the 2000s, he'd be one of those washed up bums not paying child support and constantly looking for a new Get Rich Quick scheme. The type of scum you see in ID channel programs getting arrested for something stupid. 

I know that’s what I’m saying if they paid him he better make it COUNT AND GET a job finally to keep his income steady idk why I’m giving a grown *** man advice but he needed it haha I love Britney 

7 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh don't be so naive.. u know he was paid something for this it was a documentary and they had to sell it off to another country because they received so much negative feed back and definitely they cut out other parts etc. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Gorl he was paid something but $2 USD is CRAZY and laughable. I think some of us are forgetting this isn't 2003 where Britney is at her PEAK. Nor this is 2008 where she's at her second PEAK with all incredible traction and crazy exposure. And a bystander can be paid for noticing a mark on Britney's body or selling a picture of her eating fast food.

If this was even 7 years ago then it could be somewhat plausible. I mean it took us and BRITNEY SPEARS herself, one of the biggest pop stars to ever exist....15 YEARS of being in a legal prison. And no one cared except us. What im trying to say is, outside ....in the real world no one actually cares as much. This is a pop story. Lots of the GP if not all don't even know what Britney is talking about on instagram and the fact that she's just responding to Kevin and her family. 

The only people that care about Kevin putting out a story is us and some tabloid obsessed people. No one in the U.S even offered him an interview which is why he ran to overseas media outlets. No freaking way is he getting more single 6 digit figures. He's just out there to create a storyline in literal tabloid and dirty media outlets whilst creating his own milkcows (the boys).

Getting paid $2M???? No way in hell. No one is checking for Kevin's pov. Her father is the main villain in the story. Now if he were to speak out then he'd get paid that much. Otherwise the GP have stopped following this right when the conservatorship was ended. In my opinion, though :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.