Kevin Federline was reportedly paid $2 million dollars for his exclusive interview

Yona

LOLLLL YEAHH RIGHHHT.  

I call BS. No more than $ 1,200 take it or leave it . Please Britney herself is getting 15Mil for a book afterall. And you're telling me her villain of an ex that EVERYONE in the U.S and the world despises, got paid $2 Million U.S??? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Not to mention how agenda fuelled and trend hopping 60 minutes is. They literally ran a story about the freebritney movement not even a year ago which was anti Conservatorship :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  Or the fact that it is a show that is run past 9pm in Australia and only 0.01% of the senior population that do not know how to flip channel 9 on a remote watches it by mistake only to fall asleep on the couch and forget what the show was all about :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Please, i refuse to believe Kfed is getting paid more that the entire cast of Riverdale :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

He truly does live the American Dream :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Off topic…but I couldn’t agree with you more!!!

The GM lyrics “Ms American Dream” are ALWAYS echoing in my head when B family does something terrible to her.

Like…her life is the actual American experience, and the American Dream is a lie (especially for women and any of the misfit majority that stan B)…you get exploited and gaslit so others can get rich and live “the American dream.” YUP, that is a nice summary of my job. LOL, but, dont worry I’ve made positive strides in the past year to improve that whole situation (B was the inspiration 🤗)

Your comment…Yas sis…speaks to me 🤌

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Same. Usually these kinds of interviews aren't paid for. He probably is hoping for exposure for some type of show/gig that will pay though. Then again who knows maybe he was paid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Oh don't be so naive.. u know he was paid something for this it was a documentary and they had to sell it off to another country because they received so much negative feed back and definitely they cut out other parts etc. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block