K-Fed's 60 minutes Australia interview (video)

17 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Kevin is so ridiculous. The statements in this don't make ANY SENSE.

He says he wants to protect his children & give them the most normal life possible YET he does a TV interview and allows JAYDEN in front of the camera talking about Britney.

EXACTLY! The exposure is incredible. Basically almost all the fan base (which is huge and worldwide) is watching this documentary, and then comes the GP. We haven't really seen the boys growing up so far, just a few pictures here and there once in a while, and now all of a sudden we even hear JJ TALKING! That's new to me. And who did that? KEVIN.

9 hours ago, Psammead said:

Pretty tacky. They hardly gave it the quality you'd expect for something they publicized so much. Shoddy journalism, low production values.

It really was a cheap production... Apart from the obvious bad quality of the equipment (both sound and image), the camera people didn't even care or know how to get good shots. For example, Jayden seems like he's looking and talking at a wall (that cougar journalist is never shown at the beginning so you've no idea who he's talking to), there's no context, no segway to it...

...or maybe it's just Australian television? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

13 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, it's also more than that. Britney clearly wanted someone worlds away from Justin after that disaster of a break-up. Justin was a polished pop star, Kevin was rough and gritty. Justin was America's golden boy, Kevin was a bad boy.

And I dunno, I think there was a genuine connection there in the beginning. There must've been, I mean it's not like Britney's ugly with a horrible personality. Kevin would've had to have been made out of stone to not care about her at least in the beginning. Especially with how vulnerable she still was.

It was infatuation, but it never evolved into love. They felt attraction towards each other, but it's clear it was nothing else other than that.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, it's also more than that. Britney clearly wanted someone worlds away from Justin after that disaster of a break-up. Justin was a polished pop star, Kevin was rough and gritty. Justin was America's golden boy, Kevin was a bad boy.

And I dunno, I think there was a genuine connection there in the beginning. There must've been, I mean it's not like Britney's ugly with a horrible personality. Kevin would've had to have been made out of stone to not care about her at least in the beginning. Especially with how vulnerable she still was.

Choosing a partner well in your 20s is pretty hard. I watched an old episode of Ellen, where Britney is so happy and bubbly, and Kevin is slouched and sulky, so disrespectful, trying to be cool. Like, women like Britney were his due. He might have been nice in the very beginning, but he quickly started to feel entitled, it seems, rather than inexplicably lucky.

It hurts to look at it, just thinking back to those days when you thought those bad boys were all that. In Britney's case, meeting Kevin was epic in the tragic consequences to her. When did he ever look after her? He's a goon.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block