Hold Me Closer debuts at #21 in Sweden, #23 in Norway and #31 in Germany

Slayer

I'm Swedish and I'm so sorry! I had high hopes because it was even on the news that she had a new song coming out! Why, lazy swedes, why?!?!?! I have been streaming my as of in the way I've learned here for getting best rates! 😰😱 My wife (lesbian) even said she's getting tired of hearing on repeat - **** you, I said, me and the kids love hearing it! But Germany & Netherlands does obviously lack of style. Sweden - what's wrong with us??? 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  and where is that Britney gif with her holding a gun - when you need it the most???

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, GermanBritLover said:

Mönchengladbach 2018 was epic, she was feeling it. Berlin was ok - i think she had an argument with Sam before the show haha something was off during the meet and greet. Oh and I met Robin aka the devil. She was So so so rude to us fans !!!

That was not a world tour girl. I was at Mönchengladbach as well, it was ****

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block