Sometimes I just don’t get how Britney

4 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Is such a sweet, humble, good person,  generous and illuminated soul when she grow up in the same snake nest of her family and go through hell with demons around like Loucifer her managers and all the other semi Demoniac forces around her.

she’s touch by God or the universe or whatever u guys believe in.

She is ABSOLUTELY not of this world!!! She definitely has other-worldly vibes (think Michael Jackson)

And it’s what drew me in soooo quick

4 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Is such a sweet, humble, good person,  generous and illuminated soul when she grow up in the same snake nest of her family and go through hell with demons around like Loucifer her managers and all the other semi Demoniac forces around her.

she’s touch by God or the universe or whatever u guys believe in.

When evil people make your life a hell, you got two roads.

Be like them, or be better. She chose her road.

• Love 3

I think Britney got a lot of exposure to different people very early on. Seeing the likes of Whitney Houston on TV inspired her, and through sports competitions she met people who got different upbringings. As awful as her mom has been, she probably told her her dad's behaviour wasn't okay. 

You know, as an actual answer to your question I guess. That being said, she's a gorgeous human being and an angel, honestly. She has a brilliant mind, if not for this fact alone. 

• Love 1

I love her, I stand by her and to do so is to accept all of her which includes bad parts. No one is perfect and no one is balanced without positive and negative sides. We don’t know it all and we don’t need to. We can still stand by her side and love her but to assume she is perfect is also very determintal to someone to be able to grow. Let’s not and say we did. Brit; go one with your bad self 

I mean I understand, Britney was the only one in her family who worked and she traveled the world and met people while still just a girl, she was in nyc by herself as a kid, those kinda of experiences shape you and make you more liberal her family never did anything like that not even Jamie Lynn seems like she just showed up to set and then would stay in her little country bubble 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block