Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

19 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

I was quite intrigued by the fact that she had a secret boyfriend for a while and they planned to run away.

I thought about this model from the original Make Me video. She posted a pic of them hanging out to have sushi and I remember him posting a story at her house. And then the video was cancelled. Not sure if those facts are connected, but I don't remember if we've been told about real reason why they scrapped everything. 

13381027_1017987448283835_1401729797_n.jpg

There was an article published when the first rumors appeared that Britney had cancelled the video for Make Me and was planning on doing a reshoot. It said that she was dating the model and that after some time, she found out that he was cheating. She was furious and decided to ditch the video completely because of that. The article got deleted very fast and I have never been able to find it back. It’s one of those magazines that always had accurate exclusives about Britney, don’t remember the name. I also remember it mentioned a 2 millions dollars budget for the video. Does that ring any bell to anyone ?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

I'm wondering how many people felt bad for criticizing her FFT, CT and POM so heavily :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

somehow, most people kinda knew that something was off during FF (voice-change, robotic attitude, extreme display of anxiety, Disney word incident, weight-gain, tired-eyes and general distress, with 0 interview)

I felt it whole time. Especially during FF that they gave her some shock "treatment". Yes, most of people shaded her, but they didn't know what was behind the door. It's hard to imagine what all they made to her.

• Like 4

I’ve seen people do farrrrrrrr worse than Britney’s ever done and they walk around free as hell I mean real ugly nasty dirty stuff and they don’t ever have a bad day 

so Brit she deserves to be free and it’s all a bunch of disgusting non sense and I ain’t worried cuz all truth wiill come to light eventually 

it always does and just so happens to be Britney telling the truth and that makes haters upset 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.