"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

I'm almost certain  Britney herself leaked the original version.  I mean she has form 😂.  Her checking out fans instagram stories immediately after the leak was pretty telling.  She's feeling insecure and probably asked for the changes to ease the pressure she felt - hence playing herself down on the Instagram announcement.

Im excited about whatever else is planned for this release since we've heard there's more to come.  Taron Egerton might just have been a coincidence, but there's rarely just coincidences in the world of Britney as we all have learnt very well.

• Love 3

This is very different from the leaked version. I really really like it but it’s been changed a lot.

I kind of understand Britney’s spicy IG post now. Maybe she was expecting something more like the “demo” or whatever you want to call it and then heard this.

her solo parts have mainly been removed and now it’s both of them on mainly all the lines and some of her adlibs and “babay’” have been removed.

Again, great song but I wish they had left Britney’s solo parts alone.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.