"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

30 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You realize Britney arranged her own vocals right and probably didn’t want them super front in center she’s scared you *****, give her a chance to emerge her shell, she sounded amazing to me her falsetto and adlibs clearly stood out enough to be heard!

THIS!

It's not like she's been telling us all this for months now.  Fans that think she wants this to be her big comeback and have all the focus on her are dumb and have no regard for her as an actual person.

@Callie4610 - Be grateful for whatever Britney choose to bless us with.  She owes us NOTHING and this is already WAY more than we could have expected.  Tale a seat and think about why your first reaction was such a selfish one.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Calpky said:

I've had the demo on repeat allll week and I'll keep it that way. Very disappointed in the final version. Brit's ad-libs and solo verse are the parts constantly stuck in my head! And it honestly makes me so sad, her parts were defining and iconic, the GP would have ate them up, this version feels very watered down to me. Oh well, the demo is still ******* incredible and easily the best song released all summer.

Imagine being Elton John. :elton:

Renowned grammy winning singer and song-writer. He opens the mp3 his producer has just sent him 

Artificial Intelligence Call GIF by Afiniti

He clicks play. And Britney literally bodies him with vocal run after run and falsetto, making him a backup singer on his own damn song.

He's going to fight to scrub some of her lines :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You realize Britney arranged her own vocals right and probably didn’t want them super front in center she’s scared you *****, give her a chance to emerge her shell, she sounded amazing to me her falsetto and adlibs clearly stood out enough to be heard!

THIS!

It's not like she's been telling us all this for months now.  Fans that think she wants this to be her big comeback and have all the focus on her are dumb and have no regard for her as an actual person.

@Callie4610 - Be grateful for whatever Britney choose to bless us with.  She owes us NOTHING and this is already WAY more than we could have expected.  Tale a seat and think about why your first reaction was such a selfish one.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think everyone should have the right to not like the song however for the majority of us who are loving the song for more reasons than just her vocals reading that stuff is such a downer.

This is the first time in over a decade her voice is being heard as a free woman! Like lets celebrate that! Her life could have been so different or worse we could not have her at all! This is a happy moment for us and soo much more than a few ad libs. HER LITERAL VOICE IS BEING HEARD!! 

We get you don't like the song thats okay but keep the negativity to yourself :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

it's not a few adlibs its a whole first solo verse removed, and another solo line later in the song.

3 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

The amount of ungrateful people in here... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Last month we didn't even know if Britney was ever going to put something out there and now that we got something some of y'all are choosing a low quality ILLEGALLY LEAKED demo over the officially release that will help her go back to the charts... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

and the fact that Britney worked on and was a part of how SHE wanted HER vocals to be layered and used. This is what she wanted and we have two versions of the song to enjoy. But we need to support the official release 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I'm so glad I waited and didn't listen to the song leaks. That feeling you get when a new Britney song is released is absolutely everything. 

I'm dead! This song.......I'm speechless and she sounds so amazing.

Same! I waited to listen. The excitement I had all week patiently waiting for it to drop. I’m already obsessed with it! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I really like it. Not a single material, maybe like a 7th or 8th song of a cover album. But it was nice hearing Britney again. 

you had a busy day tiny danc-uh . Poor girl saying she’s tired :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: hope you have the rest you always wished for. As long as you want. Just know that you have a lot of friends across the world. Best Friends GIF by PeacockTV

Not someone who Stans Rebellion AKA one of the worst sounding Britney songs ever ****ting on Slay Me Dancer :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.