"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think everyone should have the right to not like the song however for the majority of us who are loving the song for more reasons than just her vocals reading that stuff is such a downer.

This is the first time in over a decade her voice is being heard as a free woman! Like lets celebrate that! Her life could have been so different or worse we could not have her at all! This is a happy moment for us and soo much more than a few ad libs. HER LITERAL VOICE IS BEING HEARD!! 

We get you don't like the song thats okay but keep the negativity to yourself :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Agree 100%
let’s ignore the negativity and not engage with them at all. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Saving:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

3 minutes ago, Kletus said:

SCREAMING!!!!!!!! :elton:

2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

When s** and love no longer jam….:trash_throw_away_recycle:

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

I'M DECEASED 

Best. Faint. Ever on Make A Gif | Judy garland, Gene kelly movies, Pirate  movies

I can’t take credit for it! :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: It’s from @heyjaeee on Twitter! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

I've had the demo on repeat allll week and I'll keep it that way. Very disappointed in the final version. Brit's ad-libs and solo verse are the parts constantly stuck in my head! And it honestly makes me so sad, her parts were defining and iconic, the GP would have ate them up, this version feels very watered down to me. Oh well, the demo is still ******* incredible and easily the best song released all summer.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.