"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

It's just an odd thing to be complaining when most people on this forum were accepting we weren't getting any music from her for a while and this popped out of nowhere. Like, why even be disappointed at all? So odd. This whole experience was a pleasant surprise, and hearing her voice in less than a year from being free is pretty awesome. 

When you put it like that haha yahhh

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Love love love it! I love the demo a bit more, but this final version sounds way more high quality, both are great. So happy for Britney and for this amazing fan base!

thank you Jordan for creating this wonderful fan site that I've been a part of for a decade :bouncey: thank you for being a part of the documentary, the movement, and creating somewhere that has shaped my personality for better or worse :bouncey: and im not just saying that in preparation for my campaign to become moderator in 2025 :bouncey:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.