The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Really bad update today :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Spotify Global: #38 (-8)
  • Spotify USA: #29 (-8)
  • Spotify UK: #25 (+1)
  • Apple Music Global: #22 (+1)
  • Apple Music USA: #54 (-7)
  • Apple Music UK: #4 (-1)

Not that bad, it's stable and doing better than most song in TTH playlist. We just need some lyrical video or something. 

Let's see if it picks up in following days. 

3 minutes ago, Glory* said:

Guys it’s bad stop find excuses and face reality

Well then stream and buy instead of complaining. I’ve purchased 8 copies, have played it on three different phones between songs, have used YouTube on my computer and work computer. If you don’t like it DO SOMETHIN’ instead of being a negative Nancy. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Well then stream and buy instead of complaining. I’ve purchased 8 copies, have played it on three different phones between songs, have used YouTube on my computer and work computer. If you don’t like it DO SOMETHIN’ instead of being a negative Nancy. 

I’m not in US 😅 and I already buy it on iTunes US and Amazon US with gift cards to make it count I also bought on iTunes UK and will be buying from Elton's site. Once again you make stupid comments (and next time I will not answer honestly), it's not being negative Nancy (wtf) is to be realistic, every update there is an excuse, she is not a streaming artist it is clear but she can become one if everyone is committed. 
(and ofc I bought it from my country's iTunes from different accounts, but that's not the point, it's not a competition lol)

2 minutes ago, Glory* said:

I’m not in US 😅 and I already buy it on iTunes US and Amazon US with gift cards to make it count I also bought on iTunes UK and will be buying from Elton's site. Once again you make stupid comments (and next time I will not answer honestly), it's not being negative Nancy (wtf) is to be realistic, every update there is an excuse, she is not a streaming artist it is clear but she can become one if everyone is committed. 

You’re the one coming in this thread every chance you get to spread negativity either STFU or contribute to the songs success no one wants to see your whimpering. Help the song or go about your business. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.