The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This is FABULOUS news 

HMC is currently predicted with 161 points so if we can increase it to 180-190 points, we can even have a Top3 debut next week

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Keep streaming and buying y'all!!! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

180-190 points looks like top 5 but it's amazing :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 161 is more top 10.

Just now, Matou said:

I hope, I check this. I don't know if it's accurate (well, no because Slay Me Closer is not added to these predictions yet). But see, 190 is #6 or #7.

oh I almost forgot :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But this week the #2 spot is predicted to have less than 200 points so those numbers cannot be compare to the upcoming week :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

But this week the #2 spot is predicted to have less than 200 points so those numbers cannot be compare to the upcoming week :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Yep I know but it's hard to believe these predictions are lower than previous week right after VMAs ... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: but ya know I'm just guessing. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Keep streaming beach <3 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.