I Need Britney To Come Give Me Some Lotion, My Face Is Very Coarse And Dry

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I'm not even trying to be funny, my eyelids are so dry, they feel like leather. I guess I had a bad reaction to some curly-haired products and now my eyelids, under-eyes, cheeks, forehead, shoulders and the back of my neck are all dry, bumpy, itchy, just NASTY.

I need mama Brit to bring me some of that prescription grade lotion for my face. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: My left eyelid deadass feels like a powdered donut! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Also, stream "Hold Me Closer" on all platforms. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

No, but seriously, someone help. I've been applying lotion to my face almost every day, I keep a travel-sized lotion in my bag for whenever I get intense bouts of itching, and I haven't used my curly hair butter in over a week. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: And I'm too lazy to schedule an appointment with my hot, tall, twinky dermatologist.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block