Jason Lee of Hollywood unlocked went in on Nicki Minaj, and called the barbz terroristts who suck their thumbs

He's actually being attacked and some fans saying Time to sue him, if my job finds out I'm a barb, he is going to get me fired for that comment and unlawful association.

Saying that the laws basically allow their platforms and content to be used when hiring for certain fields of employment, only fans is getting teachers fired from their main source of income and that's what's scaring some people, their side hustle can get them fired.

But add what Jason described them as, he needs to be sued..

@Freaky Tiny Style AK

• Love 1

Nicki should sue his bum and poor *****. Why is it a problem to have a dedicated and loyal fan base? People are miserable and panicking on Twitter over how powerful the barbs are. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:
Imagine calling Nicki Minaj ugly and old when you have THAT face and you’re ten years older than her. Not only that, this clown is friends with Lil Kim and Remus Thee Felon which are double Nicki age. The mess! I’m enjoying it! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block