Janet Jackson or Madonna?

• Super Mods
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Madonna easily. Janet really only had 2 or 3 memorable eras. Other than that, she’s quite forgettable and her act got tired. Lowkey the Kylie Minogue of America except slightly better. 

Omg girl you are going to have the Kylie fans come after you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I want to say Madonna and I love all of her 80’s music but I think Janet is so iconic and legendary also. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Omg girl you are going to have the Kylie fans come after you :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I want to say Madonna and I love all of her 80’s music but I think Janet is so iconic and legendary also. 

They’re both iconic, no doubt, but Madonna clearly takes the cake. She’s always been more interesting. Janet stalled in the 2000s and kept releasing the same type of ‘whisper-pop’ music which got extremely tried and disposable. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

They’re both iconic, no doubt, but Madonna clearly takes the cake. She’s always been more interesting. Janet stalled in the 2000s and kept releasing the same type of ‘whisper-pop’ music which got extremely tried and disposable. 

Who would have thought there would be a thread consisting of just you and I :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: thank you for being nice to me :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 1

That’s a hard one. I rarely listen to Janet’s music anymore but I still will listen to Madonna’s music. BUT I’d rather see Janet live in concert over Madonna. Janet was always more loved in my family household so she holds a special spot in my child heart. 

Today, I pick Janet. Janet Jackson GIF by Black Girls Rock

• Super Mods
Just now, MikeHunt said:

That’s a hard one. I rarely listen to Janet’s music anymore but I still will listen to Madonna’s music. BUT I’d rather see Janet live in concert over Madonna. Janet was always more loved in my family household so she holds a special spot in my child heart. 

Today, I pick Janet. Janet Jackson GIF by Black Girls Rock

Janet Jackson GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.