Consequence of Sound - 100 greatest tours of all time - Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, and Taylor Swift mentioned but not Britney

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

I’m sorry but this is a joke.

Lady Gaga I understand. However, I cannot think of any specific Beyoncé or Taylor Swift show that was a must-see. When I think of Britney I think of tours. Dream Within a Dream and Onyx are ICONIC. Oops! and Circus are great too.

When will she be respected???

First her fans got to respect her first! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Lady Gaga I understand. However, I cannot think of any specific Beyoncé or Taylor Swift show that was a must-see. When I think of Britney I think of tours. Dream Within a Dream and Onyx are ICONIC. Oops! and Circus are great too.

Objectively speaking, Bey and Taylor had some great tours but there’s also room for Britney too. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Is Madonna not on that list either because I will throw hands if she isn’t. 

• Love 4
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Objectively speaking, Bey and Taylor had some great tours but there’s also room for Britney too. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Is Madonna not on that list either because I will throw hands if she isn’t. 

This. I’ve seen both Beyoncé and Taylor live and they were amazing.

No Britney? List is trash.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This. I’ve seen both Beyoncé and Taylor live and they were amazing.

No Britney? List is trash.

They may be great live but they are nowhere near as memorable and iconic as any Britney show. Let’s be real. Britney brought pop females back to the mainstream and her tours were AMAZING. It’s honestly disrespectful leaving her off of this list.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

They may be great live but they are nowhere near as memorable and iconic as any Britney show. Let’s be real. Britney brought pop females back to the mainstream and her tours were AMAZING. It’s honestly disrespectful leaving her off of this list.  

have ever even looked at a single video of either of those 2 because they have really amazing tours, just bc Britney is not on the list doesn't mean you need to put others down for no reason. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Sadly I dont think Britney will get the recognition she deserves til she dies.

Just look at how MJ and Whitney Houston were praised once they died for example:

Its like everyone forgot about all the scandals they had

and acted like they were always a fan SMH

People are SUCH HYPOCRITES when it comes to celebrities

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.