Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

I think its a pretty song.  The only thing I wish is that it was a little more raw and that britney only did her signature "baby" a couple of times like a signature. You can tell that's why they put that in there. Otherwise this is a solid song I also wish the vocals were a little louder ( I love eltons part too). However we may have gotten a lower quality version, I imagine it'll sound better once we get the official stream. I actually like it better than dual lipas song 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, LivingLegend7 said:

I ran the mp3 through Spek and it pretty much tops out at 16kHz, which is equivalent to 128kbps, so the leak is def not HQ.

It shows as 320kbps when I opened it in iTunes, so it's def been messed with by someone before it was leaked to make it look like it's higher quality than it actually is.

You can tell.  I think that's whyvthe vocals are a bit quiet

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Whoever said it sounded like Trip To Your Heart lied to us. SEVERAL times. However, it's kinda giving "Britney" era vibes. Not the vocals, obviously. But the song has a very 70's vibe in line with the songs from that album. (Yes, I know the original is from the 70's, that doesn't always mean the remake will always sound like the same era.)

This is chill but definitely pretty dancey. Should’ve compared this to Calvin Harris or Miley’s Malibu. It’s going to be big I know for sure 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.