Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

3 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It's lovely but I can't lie, it sounds very...copy_paste vocals...like...I think the vocal production is a bit over the top. Fortunately it is this way with BOTH singers' vocals but yeah, something is a bit lacking for me. It really doesn't sound that much better produced than the fanmade songs created from Britney's Instagram content.

:saywat-towelney: can you wait for the official thing? Uhg hate when people kill the hype and the emotion :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No it’s embarrassing as Britney fans to be posting about this regardless about who knows. Any one listening to the leak when it’s her first song as a free woman in years is not a legitimate fan. #sorrynotsorry :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don't care how you define being a fan. Jordan runs a fan site that lives from the hype and we all are having a great time here.

We'll stream the song anyways in full quality, put it in our playlists and stream the **** out of it.

So take your sorry *** out of here you sourpuss and crash a xtina party...

Oh forgot, there's none:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
21 minutes ago, Connor Walsh said:

I feel you sis, I'm not a fan either. It's a bit repetitive and there's way too much "bey-beh" imo. I know it's kind of her signature but it almost sound like a parody of herself here. I'm not realy feeling the vocals either. It reminds me her vocals in "What You Need" and I don't like it.
The song with Dua Lipa was better imo. Knowing we probably won't have any other song anytime soon, I really hope the song will grow on me. I didn't had any expectations tbh.
The most important thing is that Britney enjoyed recording it, that's all that matters.

Classy response and could not agree more with everything you said. Thank you for being mature unlike others. At the end of the day, we all have our own opinions and we should be able to voice them without being shamed or crucified. Again, the remix is not my cup of tea but as long as Britney is happy with it and enjoyed the recording process, that’s all that should matter. She is a pop music legend regardless. 🌹

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.