Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Funny thing is I remember vividly people complaining the same way when 'Scream & Shout' came out: 'Britney barely sings in it','This is just a will.I.am song', 'it's pure autotune' and yet the song became a smashing hit worldwide without a single promo :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I feel the same thing could happen with Hold me closer if a great video is given :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I know the leak is a bad thing, but it's exciting to see everyone scrambling all over the internet to try and find it. 

Britney's power is real. I love that she is just proving that without anyone else forcing her into things for their benefit she is making awesome moves in the industry and living her best life! 

I hope her family are jealous. 

You ain't getting any of the coin that comes from this! 

I do believe this will be popular and played for a long time on radio.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Being outspoken and defending myself about what I say from an influx of responses/attacks/criticism means I’m being hater? So now I have to be passive and let people walk all over me or else I’m a hater? :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Good grief, let it go. 

Jeez, 50+ page later and you’re still here slandering HMC. Good grief, let it go. 

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.