Vote: Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?

Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So you are proposing we become a couple?

spacer.png

I'm afraid I'd fall in love, while you, on top of me, tease me with all the Exhale jokes:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

BTW, today I'm gonna see this guy again I met at the local store yesterday. I'm on holidays, only had card with me and because the terminal didn't work, he didn't wanna charge me. So guess who's gonna show up again with money in his pocket and very happy to see him:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I'm afraid I'd fall in love, while you, on top of me, tease me with all the Exhale jokes:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hide contents

BTW, today I'm gonna see this guy again I met at the local store yesterday. I'm on holidays, only had card with me and because the terminal didn't work, he didn't wanna charge me. So guess who's gonna show up again with money in his pocket and very happy to see him:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I’d tease you with more than jokes :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Make sure to slay him with that deep voice of yours :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Haha 1

I called my top 40 radio station in Philadelphia a few minutes ago and talked to the dj who is also the program and music director and he didn't know what I meant when I asked if Hold Me Closer is coming out, because I didn't say who is it by, and when I said Britney and Elton, he said oh yea I did hear they were doing a song together, but I don't know anything about it, I guess they're doing a surprise release.

So I wonder when they release the song, it will just be sent to stations with no announcement of when.

On 8/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, Urbanney said:

I’m just going to be gutsy and say yes. Both Britney and Elton have already announced it, there’s a pre-save button, and there’s been media hype for a couple weeks about it. I feel like they wouldn’t be doing all this if it was a long ways away.

Look at me trusting my gut :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.