It is rumored that Britney plans to ask the court to change the terms of custody of the children, returning to having 50% of their custody.

Wasn’t the child support initially $20,000 per month then it was increased when custody changed to 70% in Federline’s favour? Didn’t Kevin cry that he couldn’t offer a lifestyle similar to what Britney could, and that’s another reason why it was increased? Surely if the boys aren’t there then this would totally undermine that argument.

Anyway, this would certainly trigger that leech and his leech family if true. I hope that they are able to reduce that insane amount of money Britney pays which is supposedly to support 2 children, but which actually supports  a family of 8.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Would it be a good idea now that we know how they feel about her? What's the point of fighting for this if they don't want to see her? And after all the backlash they received i'm sure they feel resentful. 

On the other hand maybe that's what they need to come to their senses. Expending more time with her to fix their relationship.

My guess:  Perhaps it is legally custody in terms of the law, to readjust the money he receives, but I do not think it is physical custody, since teenagers are at an age where they can choose who to stay with. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Would it be a good idea now that we know how they feel about her? What's the point of fighting for this if they don't want to see her? And after all the backlash they received i'm sure they feel resentful. 

On the other hand maybe that's what they need to come to their senses. Expending more time with her to fix their relationship.

Now I feel Kevin maybe brain wash them into thinking something about Britney, and them not knowing they dad is all about the money. That’s how he’s been feeding the rest of the family 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

That makes no sense. The children are too old and will probably be asked who they would rather live with.

But it's a legal issue that Britney has to pay Kevin double even though she's ready to get custody reestablished. It's also about decisions that may have to be made where Britney has no say with less custody.

Just now, warioaddams said:

Agree! Personally, if my kids don't want to see me anymore and keep treating me like s *hit, I won't lose more of time and my energy to fight for it! Especially when she had and still has so many s *hit to deal with. But well, I'm not Britney, so if it's true... I hope she will win. But I think she should just sue Kevin for all the harm he has done and ask for a decrease for the monthly payment! 40$ is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!!! Britney also said once, the kids only come when they need money, something like that! She already give 40$ for them, they should ask for the precious daddy! The one Jayden calls JESUS!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Because she pays less even if they choose to not see her.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block