It is rumored that Britney plans to ask the court to change the terms of custody of the children, returning to having 50% of their custody.

13 minutes ago, easy said:

i 100% believe this started because britney wanted to raise questions about custody. whether she wanted more, a decrease in support, or just raise questions about the real reason they aren't seeing her. why else with the bald headed peckerhead face make that stupid comment about being unavailable for custody motions until sept? kevin wanted to strike first to try and tarnish her motherly image. didn't and won't work. 

I'm still cackling at this one. Britney has given us so much over the course of her career yet she continues to give. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Would it be a good idea now that we know how they feel about her? What's the point of fighting for this if they don't want to see her? And after all the backlash they received i'm sure they feel resentful. 

On the other hand maybe that's what they need to come to their senses. Expending more time with her to fix their relationship.

Agreed. I worry that (what seems like) Britney's rocky relationship with her kids will last for years. I remember going through my "rebellious" phase as a teen and always fighting with my mom. I would not have been open to seeing eye to eye, and I don't know that her kids will right now either. It's just the growing pains, but I'm sure those are exacerbated by the intense scrutiny they must feel growing up as one of the biggest pop star's children. Not to mention all the brainwashing KFed + Team Con must have done.

I just don’t think forcing 50/50 custody is a good idea. If the kids were younger, I feel that it would have been beneficial for the court to require family counseling, because Brit and Kevin obviously have completely different parenting styles. And since the kids have been with him more, that’s what they are used to, so it leaves Britney being the strict disciplinarian which means the kids rebel against her. Family counseling would help them get on the same page.

BUT, it’s too late for that. Making them go to her half the time when they don’t want to us only going to make the problem worse. And since Sam is clearly willing to stick up for his wife, God forbid he say or stand up to them if they’re being disrespectful. That would start a whole ‘nother mess. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I doubt it, she seems like she wants a little break from them right now.

I wouldn't say it is the best time either with everything going on, they are hardly going to be favourable of her.

This reeks of BS.

It might be but all three things can happ.  She gets 50/50 custody and reduction in child support.  And they can choose to not visit.

• Like 3

* There are two types of child custody: Legal custody, meaning who makes major decisions about your children (such as health, education, and welfare); and. Physical custody, meaning who your children live with.

´´IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE´´... , by her having 50%, with this step, she will have to reduce child support, and I think the idea is to stop paying so much money to Kevin. But there is no mention of her wanting to fight for her children to live with her, as I mentioned they are teenagers and can decide. Whatever is legally pending with Kaplan by September 9, it is most likely to be about money. We will see.!!

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Would it be a good idea now that we know how they feel about her? What's the point of fighting for this if they don't want to see her? And after all the backlash they received i'm sure they feel resentful. 

On the other hand maybe that's what they need to come to their senses. Expending more time with her to fix their relationship.

Kevin's lawyer already explained that what the court establishes in terms of times isn't that relevant and kids can do whatever they please. So Britney could have full custody and if the kids want to be with Kevin, they'll be with Kevin. But it's more about Britney not having to pay him money because of it. If she has the full custody or more custodial rights, she wouldn't have to pay him what he's receiving now, or so I get from this 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

K-Fed currently has 70% custody of the children and Britney 30% due to the episode with Jamie.

If the judge decides to reestablish half of the custody, the monthly allowance Britney gives Kevin would halve to $ 10,000.

BRITNEY HAS 30% BUT HAS KEVIN EVER GAVE MONEY TO HER?

---- This is just one of what they have to ponder on.

51 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

No! She’s smarter than this. She knows by getting the 50-50 she won’t pay that K****** anything and therefore she’s cutting them off slowly 

• Like 1

Britney having 50% custody doesn’t mean that they have to live with her or see her, it means she pays half. This is probably her way of cutting them off. If they don’t care, she’ll halve their income. $10k or $20k (depending on how much she gives Kevin now) is more than enough to run a house, car and 2 kids. The rest of his family is his problem 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block