JayTawndré to visit New York next month!

JayTawndre

10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yay im so happy for you Jay! I’ve always wanted to travel to Europe! I hope you have the best time, you deserve it with all the progress you have made! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:
I think vlogging your time there will be interesting to see on your YouTube channel. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I will definitely document the experience. It might be an actual move. I'm figuring it out. 

• Love 2
On 8/13/2022 at 1:40 PM, Niaraley said:

When are you going  ? 

My fellow musician friend Tyler (he goes by Ugly Boy, check out his music on YouTube) will be driving to New York then stay there for a night and hop on a 14-hour train to London ☺️☺️☺️ 

The lease is up on our apartment we don't know where we are gonna go so this is like a manifestation trip. 

11 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

My fellow musician friend Tyler (he goes by Ugly Boy, check out his music on YouTube) will be driving to New York then stay there for a night and hop on a 14-hour train to London ☺️☺️☺️ 

The lease is up on our apartment we don't know where we are gonna go so this is like a manifestation trip. 

There’s a train from NY to London?

you better come back with a British accent like Madonna!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Girl weren't you homeless a few months ago? How tf do you go from that to trips to London within a single year? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Who's your sugar daddy? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

It's called perseverance, manifestation, believing in yourself. I'm still technically homeless. Some of our faves started off homeless with nothing. I was not made to be basic. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It's called perseverance, manifestation, believing in yourself. I'm still technically homeless. Some of our faves started off homeless with nothing. I was not made to be basic. 

You’re right. The Petras Sisters started on the streets as well 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block