JayTawndré to visit New York next month!

JayTawndre

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Anyone would think this is his usual pattern of behaviour or something.  :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I checked my maps app and it said a train ride from New York, NY to London, Ontario is almost 16 hours :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: So imagine the news that there was a magical train not on Platform 9 and 3/4 that transported people from New York to London, UK! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: American infrastructure is shaking! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: TSA could never! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 9
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I checked my maps app and it said a train ride from New York, NY to London, Ontario is almost 16 hours :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: So imagine the news that there was a magical train not on Platform 9 and 3/4 that transported people from New York to London, UK! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: American infrastructure is shaking! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: TSA could never! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I’m not surprised, though. Why wouldn’t they pull out all the stops and invent trailblazing, science-defying methods of transportation at the speed of light when they’ve got a superstar producer, dancer, influencer and docuseries icon in their midst? :bouncey:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Damon said:

I’m not surprised, though. Why wouldn’t they pull out all the stops and invent trailblazing, science-defying methods of transportation at the speed of light when they’ve got a superstar producer, dancer, influencer and docuseries icon in their midst? :bouncey:

I feel like we’re going to be the subject of a YouTube exposé about how we foiled Jay’s move to London! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: It’s all our fault! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I feel like we’re going to be the subject of a YouTube exposé about how we foiled Jay’s move to London! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: It’s all our fault! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Let’s not worry. He’ll forget about it soon enough when he fixates on whatever his next phase is. :bouncey:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You get what you put out into the world :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: weren’t you just shading me last week, faking an apology and then acting brand new when confronted? Was that you or? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

I see you still are salty about that? I apologized. Not my issue anymore. We shade each other on here more than someone looking to park their car in shade! 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I don't do planes lol, because they scare me to be honest!!

Well I guess we should put a wrap on this thread then! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: Maybe New London in Connecticut or London in Ontario, Canada would suffice! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Spoiler

I know what you mean. My first ever time on an airplane was leaving Los Angeles to Johannesburg, South Africa. Flew 11 and a half hours from LAX to Heathrow in London, and then another 11 and a half hours to Johannesburg. I was stressing the whole time but now I fly easy! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well I guess we should put a wrap on this thread then! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: Maybe New London in Connecticut or London in Ontario, Canada would suffice! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Hide contents

I know what you mean. My first ever time on an airplane was leaving Los Angeles to Johannesburg, South Africa. Flew 11 and a half hours from LAX to Heathrow in London, and then another 11 and a half hours to Johannesburg. I was stressing the whole time but now I fly easy! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

OMG how is south Africa? Okay sis I see you international Kween Yaaasss Balenciaga Mami 💅

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block