Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I couldn't watch everything, it feels so icky. The boys shouldn't have recorded and Kevin shouldn't have posted this. Britney was so stressed and controlled at this time.

Also, it feels like the vultures are circling around Britney, poking at her to get a reaction. It's so gross, all of it. She doesn't deserve this treatment, especially with everything she has going on. It also feels as if Kevin is using the boys, throwing them under the bus 🤮 It's still Kevin saying everything, not Sean and Jayden.

Kevin and wife better stfu and sit down before they get deposed on certain payments....

• Love 4

I’ll be honest. Yes other parents do worse and yes she wasn’t hitting them or anything. But I don’t think these videos are an example of great parenting like some fans are saying.

Coming into kids bedrooms at night and waking them up over lotion of all things and being so angry, the tone she used …. If that was happening all the time, I can see why the boys felt uncomfortable. 

But it’s still so unfair to Britney because she was being abused at the time and who knows about the medication they were forcing her to take. 

This whole situation is just so sad and I hope things get better one day : (

And Kevin acting like he had to share this to defend his sons 🙄

Neither the media nor fans were attacking his kids. His interview and these videos are what has thrust them into the spotlight 

Abuse???? That’s a typical  11-12  year old getting in trouble by their mom😂 Wowwwwww. I was hesitant to watch the videos but it was honestly so…plain? They wanna talk about getting their phones taken away as a 12 year old kid who misbehaved yet their mother who’s a grown adult wasn’t allowed to have her own phone with access to the internet (allegedly?) for 13 years. And the part where she says she should be respected as a woman I was in agreement with her!  I’m shocked but also not really because it’s Kevin. 

• Love 1

I know that most mothers are like this and it's stupid of Kevin to think that people would think Britney was a terrible mom upon seeing those videos but, to be honest, I wouldn't choose to see my mom or dad if they were yelling at me instead of talking and correcting me in a nice way. If Kevin is calmer and kinder, I kinda understand why the kids are closer to him. My mom was also like that and I still get mad at her for trying to discipline me in that manner as an ADULT when I was just a CHILD. I think adults should act like adults, unless the kid yells or curses at them first. But it's still disgusting that Sean and Jayden took part in that ugly smear campaign. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I detest the fact that Britney's big heart is turned against her. Her biggest quality becomes her biggest enemy. 

I hope she has the strength to pull through. This is heartbreaking and so noy okay. Sad, I'm sad. 

It's such a sad story when you think about it, it's her parents, her siblings, her work team which she grew up with, and now her own kids that have been used against her justifying the c-ship. 

The fact that she didn't commit suicide shows how much of a strong woman she is. 

• Love 2
Just now, KatieKat said:

I’ll be honest. Yes other parents do worse and yes she wasn’t hitting them or anything. But I don’t think these videos are an example of great parenting like some fans are saying.

Coming into kids bedrooms at night and waking them up over lotion of all things and being so angry, the tone she used …. If that was happening all the time, I can see why the boys felt uncomfortable. 

But it’s still so unfair to Britney because she was being abused at the time and who knows about the medication they were forcing her to take. 

This whole situation is just so sad and I hope things get better one day : (

She can throw the beds out of the house if she wanted to - her house, her rules. And she didn’t break into the bedroom at night - they’re awake enough to be on their phones recording her so they clearly were not asleep. Plus the footage is edited to make her look “bad” but it actually makes her look like a caring, assertive mother. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.