Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

She doesn’t sound that bad at all!! 
They’re clearly disrespecting her so she’s yelling at them …. They then decide to record it to try show her in a bad light. 
It actually just makes them look sly. 

PS: Every single mother and father speaks to their children in that way at some point! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Last remaining weapons in their arsenal

She didn’t say anything bad though anyway 🤷‍♂️ 
she asked them to respect her. Took their phone away when naughty. 
It’s what parents do!! 
they probably get away with everything with k fed 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I truly feel sick with this, this is the absolute lowest.

That is called PARENTING... What a stoned complete waste of air that guy is. It's no wonder the boys are growing up not to respect women, including their mother.

He needs to take himself and his crack addict looking hillbilly wife and seriously FxCk off. Why is it always the scum of society who think they are above everyone... It's no wonder the boys prefer it as K-Feds when the adults are literally too high to give af about anything... And then when they're at mums house she has rules and demands respect... Ofcourse they are going to rebel.

Glad this is backfiring.... And honestly if he wants to play dirty I hope Britney does too. I think it's time the army comes together and digs some dirt on this scumbag :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Wow is this normal parenting to most of you?  I thought the super angry and loud mothers in movies were  fiction :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

This is NOT her normal parenting, these are few seconds clips from someone's life to make her look bad. Have you never yelled in your life ? I'm sure you can easily understand no one has the most perfect attitude all the time....especially with annoying teenagers/kids who apparently are quite disrespectful. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Wayne said:

She didn’t say anything bad though anyway 🤷‍♂️ 
she asked them to respect her. Took their phone away when naughty. 
It’s what parents do!! 
they probably get away with everything with k fed 

No she didnt. And how is this response relevent to ur question and my response?

She has been recorded for some ( in my eyes well thrown) antics she has with her spoiled kids and they even got encouraged by their father I guess to record more of these? 

I've had arguments with my mother worse than that and that was me being an ******* to her almost everytime.

Britney has been treated without respect by everyone around her, it's her job to set boundaries and get them to understand that it doesn't bother her as much everyone else treating her that way, but her own sons... I really hope this is all he got, because I could understand that there are more " shocking " videos in his safe for humiliation and money winning affairs against his piggy bank Britney.

The question is, how does parenting work in the house federline if this is seen as throwing a tantrum or unwell behavior and how many pics and videos of coke and w**d parties in that house could be on the boys' or Kevin's phone?

Bet if someone wanted one could guess Kevin's password for insta and put some videos and pictures of his own disgraceful past on there for everyone to see right beneath the Britney wants respect from her own kids video.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.