Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I believe K-Scum threatened that there was more.

Be prepared for the groundbreaking "Britney tells children not to run on a wet floor and grows concerned and frustrated" edited alongside "The boys are told they can't have all their friends over past 10pm on a school night" to drop in the coming weeks and truly prove Jamie and Federline are Saintly for protecting the children from such abuse. 

Tiffany Pollard Eye Roll GIF

The thing is he can't leak any new videos because then we know where it came from. If this is the so-called worst of it then there isn't much. He may have other videos but it's interesting he didn't care to interject while the money was still flowing... this is either a threat to keep her silent or something else. This is a move by Team Con

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

By the way there may be legal implications for Kevin. Some states make it illegal to share recorded videos without the consent of all parties.

He can share videos if its in public like in the car, but not the one inside her house

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

By the way there may be legal implications for Kevin. Some states make it illegal to share recorded videos without the consent of all parties.

In California, there has to be consent from all parties and no one can be legally taped without consent, especially in the privacy of their own home. It is one thing to be filmed in public but another like this. I am sure Kevin approved it with his lawyer first but still.

16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, but it is Britney's legal team we are talking about and they are absolutely useless, so there won't be legal implications for Kevin most likely. 

Lmao this sounds like the fights I used to have with my mum when I was a teenager. Nothing weird about this, just two boys behaving like regular annoying teenagers and their mum getting fed up and frustrated. Conflict happens in any family, it's normal. It's never going to be all sunshine and rainbows all the time.

The fact that they leaked this is disgusting. How much lower can they go? This whole thing is so awful and painful and it shouldn't be playing out in public like this. I feel so sad for Britney, this must be so hurtful and humiliating for her, especially when all she ever wanted to do was be a mama :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.