Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

37 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

What tripped up the FederSlimes (I’m coining that name BTW 🤣), was the fact that they didn’t realise that Britney was simply parenting in these videos, because they don’t know what that is 🤦🏻‍♂️ Simple. 

I think the whole group is operating under a collective delusion that they reinforced with each other to rationalize the plundering of her life and bank account. They told each other they were "saving" her, because she had such serious issues, and hyped every incident they could as "proof" that they were justified in their own unjustifiable actions.

So Federline posted that video, like "See? See what we've been putting up with?", because he's convinced himself that these videos show terrible behaviour. Now he's finding out not only that people don't agree, but they are seeing things that he didn't see. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Realistically, can any action be taken against Kevin for posting videos of Britney that were taken inside the privacy of her home without her knowledge? 

This just seems like an all time low that I never thought anyone would stoop too. Quite surreal actually. 

findlaw_62x62.png

California Penal Code PEN CA PENAL Section 632. Read the code on FindLaw

• Love 3

I need a song called "Shoes and lotion" in the new album please :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:.

It is horrible to think that such adorable kids are becoming into two little Kevins. They are growing up thinking that it is okay not to work, use ***** and intimidate Britney to get money 😓😓.

Is this family karma ever gonna stop? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Is this the best they got? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:What Is so schocking? And why were they recording:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I believe K-Scum threatened that there was more.

Be prepared for the groundbreaking "Britney tells children not to run on a wet floor and grows concerned and frustrated" edited alongside "The boys are told they can't have all their friends over past 10pm on a school night" to drop in the coming weeks and truly prove Jamie and Federline are Saintly for protecting the children from such abuse. 

Tiffany Pollard Eye Roll GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The way they speak to her…nnnn…if they grew up in a non-western family they’d have their butts kicked :enigma_alien_blue:

More like a slap on their faces immediately. That’s how my family was but I still love my father because we say parents hit you because we love you. That’s the mentality in Vietnam. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.