Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

6 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Assumptions? You are literally saying she has mental health issues based on these videos, as if her behavior isn’t that of a normal, frustrated mother.

Exactly! This is nothing more then a frustrated mother. Team Con planned this. I just can't help but feel this is all planned.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is terrible…. for team con. Kevin is seriously off the rails. The kids were trained to record her if she got mad at them (normal mom thing). 

Can Rosengart do anything about this? This is honestly and legitimately online bullying on their part. 

Yep, enough is enough. She needs to get back into the family court ASAP.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

WHY would K-Fed post a clip of Britney wondering why Robin is interrogating Britney about her kids and then telling them she's a woman of worth and they need to respect her. 

Seriously? What era was K-Fed born in where he thinks THAT is something to be concerned about? 

Remember that interview with Britney's brother Bryan, where he said that the women in the family were difficult because they like to have their own opinion? 

Like ok, and?? It's the 21st century! 

They clearly think women (specifically Britney in this case) should just be servants to men and never have their own opinions/ambitions/desires... 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

They only hear what they want to hear.

the funny thing is, they’re in here attacking people for “diagnosing” someone over the Internet but they’re attacking her LITERAL KIDS. The moral compass is missing here.

Oh f/ck off will you. They are nearly 18 in a year and can legally drive now. They are just like k-trash and so are you. LOG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Let’s not forget Britney was being abused during this time. Having stubborn teenage boys doesn’t help. Moms can lose it. And with the situation Britney was in, I can understand her frustration. 
A lot of it is out of context too. 

This is a very nasty move by Kfed. Britney should ignore him or let Rosengart step in. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I can't get over the "you don't care about me because you took my phone away" if that's not the most manipulating thing. So freaking spoiled. 

Those kids are ******* dumb... Just like their useless dad. 

Those phones were paid by ur Mom u little BRATS! 

UGH I CANT ANYMORE WITH THESE WACKOS.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This is making me so sad. 

Of course she is going to loose it if her kids don't respect her, and of course she will try to put things back on and get some respect back from her kids. But how could they respect their mother with all the things her "team" has been doing to her ? 

This must have been horrible. Both for her and her kids. 

And I don't know what K-Fed expect ? She is a mother yelling on her kids because they're acting up... It's not like she's hitting them or torturing them... 

Getting your phone took away because you didn't listen to your parents has happened to lot of kids... 

And also I feel really bad for Britney because having this shown to the world..... I can't imagine how it must feel to have such intimate and hard parenting moment shown to the world, and they probably judge her on this when this is like the lightest things that happened in every house in the world.... 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, otisotis said:

Is this the evidence that Jamie/Tristar keeps threatening her with in the court/media bc if so….. all we do is win. In fact, let’s take a deep dive on Jamie’s parenting to his children. Oh wait. He was drunk :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

and also is this what her weirdo relatives and hanger ons mean when they say “you’ll see” in someone’s dms about why they think she’s such a bad person. bc this is normal behavior. pathetic.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Well I don't think anyone is denying she has mental struggles anyone would if they experienced what she has. 

I can only speak for myself but i just dont see the purpose in pointing out the "red flags" I mean even you yourself said we dont and shouldn't know about her mental struggles so then why bring it up? It doesn't add value to what's being discussed. 

Like it's been said so many times over the years. We get it she needs help even she herself has said she would benefit from therapy.

What do you hope to gain by pointing out the red flags? Especially when we don't have the full context. 

It just feels icky to point out someone's flaws especially when we all have them idk just my 2 cents.

I don’t know what you specifically found “icky” about my reply. I don’t fault Britney in any way. I simply acknowledged that she is probably struggling (mentally) more than we know and that that should be acknowledged more by the fans. Specifically the fans who are hell bent on writing her kids off from her life entirely. So in that way, I do believe it adds value.  I wouldn’t have felt a need to share my views otherwise.

As I’ve stated numerous times tonight… you don’t have to agree with me. But it’s unfair to categorize somebody’s opinions as “icky” simply because you don’t like what they have to say.

It’ll be a flash in the pan.  No one cares Kevin.  Take care of your other 4 kids without depending on a bread winning mother. Lazy stay at home father.  Must be nice to be stoned all the time and have everyone pay for you. Ma’am, get it together.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.