Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

well even his own lawyer probabaly told him she could sue the **** out of him for that because it's illegal and possibly damaging to her reputation!! he could get held up for defamation he doesn't want that battle trust me.. she's a top earner she could sue for some serious damages!! 

he was just mad he got exposed for being a huge pot head and a house full of w**d, they need to stop playing with fire because she's not going to just take it anymore. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Curious said:

Trash!

101af12a2e86430cbca441554b8d0821_xl.jpg

Britney Spears' kids haven't seen their mom in 5 months ... a decision they've allegedly made on their own.

"Kaplan also says this ... Kevin is annoyed Britney said, referring to Kevin's house, "I can guarantee you, that house has more w**d than Ludacris, 50 Cent, Jay-Z and Puff Daddy combined!!!!" Kevin's response, Kaplan says, was that neither Britney nor any outsider would have any basis in fact to make such ungrounded statements."

Uh...

spacer.png

• Haha 8

Quite honestly, she should just sue for defamation at this point. Even a legal battle of that caliber would leave his family in a tough spot financially, specially if it drags on until after the boys turn 18. And Britney should cut even them off financially as soon as possible, the relationship is clearly not fixable at this point because they don't want to be with their mother, so to hell with them.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Complication said:

"Kaplan also says this ... Kevin is annoyed Britney said, referring to Kevin's house, "I can guarantee you, that house has more w**d than Ludacris, 50 Cent, Jay-Z and Puff Daddy combined!!!!" Kevin's response, Kaplan says, was that neither Britney nor any outsider would have any basis in fact to make such ungrounded statements."

Uh...

spacer.png

Look at their eyes, those kids are more stoned than Snoop Dogg in a normal thursday.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1

I ache for Britney. Can you imagine what it was like to be forced to be with people who disrespect you non stop. With no real outlet. I don't mean the Boys . I mean team con who, at best, treated Britney like an unworthy second class person. Team con & Kevin even encouraged the boys' behavior by allowing them to report on Britney so she can get yelled at by team con. I just can't imagine the hell it was being in that life for over 13 years. And they are still gaslighting her nonstop. I can imagine her breaking sometimes. I would have been an emotional mess non stop. It's horribly sad. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block