Pete Davidson Is Reportedly in Trauma Therapy, Source Says Reunion with Kim Kardashian Won’t Happen

Z91

Don't expect Kim and Pete to get back together. An insider says that their relationship reached a "natural conclusion" and that it was an amicable split that wasn't sudden.

"They've definitely been slowing down," a source told People. "Things heated up quickly in the beginning when he could travel back and forth to see Kim and spend time with her, but his schedule has gotten so packed. Pete is still super bummed, though, about the breakup. They really hit it off and had a ton of fun together, but it feels like it ran its course." 

Another source said, "It was an amicable split. They had discussed ending their relationship for a bit. It wasn't sudden. And it was a mutual decision. Getting back together is not in the cards right now."

Pete has reportedly been in trauma therapy since April to seek help for the online harassment he faced from Kim's ex Kanye West.

"The attention and negativity coming from Kanye and his antics is a trigger for [Pete], and he's had to seek out help," a source told People. 

The insider added that Pete "has no regrets for dating Kim and wants it to be made very clear that she's been nothing but supportive of him throughout their relationship. Moving forward he just wants to focus on his career."

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I feel for Pete. He probably signed a lucrative contract for a 6 month PR relationship thinking it’ll be a quick buck - and in return he got waves of harassment from Kanye and his stans/army of bots. No one deserves that level of hate/ridicule.  Especially a guy just going through the motions and playing a literal acting role… 

And OF COURSE Kim’s first relationship post Kanye was going to be PR. She needed to demonstrate publicly that she’s back on the market somehow - and I think Kanye knew this, which is why he went after Pete so viciously. Kanye wanted to make a point to any future (real) bf that Kim was still his to control - and that’s pretty disgusting. 

Kanye needs help. 

• Love 4
On 8/9/2022 at 12:01 PM, Zach F said:

"The attention and negativity coming from Kanye and his antics is a trigger for [Pete], and he's had to seek out help," a source told People. 

So triggered he decided to send a selfie of himself in bed next to his girlfriend to her husband, with a very obnoxious grin on face too.

Britney Spears No GIF

• Like 3
Just now, IsraeliMatt said:

I'm not seeing the comparisons to Kevin. Unlike Kevin, Pete had money and a high-profile career when he started dating Kim. Far from her kind of money, but I really doubt the motivation was just like Kevin's. Kevin was a classic gold digger. 

Was  no, He Stills a gold digger after many years, and a manipulator , Sometimes I Cannot understand why many people blame ONLY the spears family, and for me MORE BLAME is Kevin than then..............

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Was  no, He Stills a gold digger after many years, and a manipulator , Sometimes I Cannot understand why many people blame ONLY the spears family, and for me MORE BLAME is Kevin than then..............

I do view Kevin as one of the early signs her life was going in a bad direction. To me, that marriage was obviously about her being lonely and him wanting to use her. Of course, it led to the C-ship. One of the saddest realities of Britney's life is that she will always need to watch out for people who want to use her for money. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.