Emily D Baker Court Updates: This will go on for years

8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Thank you for posting this! I was hoping to hear from ThatSupriseWitness but she seems to have gone MIA since the hearing 😭

She posted she’s been going through personal stuff and will be back soon.

I also think she was bummed and uninspired to share her lengthy thoughts by the push back of the TriStar hearing. 

thing is this hearings can only last up to 3 hours and the attorneys fight over stupidity for hours and **** keeps getting postpone and postpone.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She posted she’s been going through personal stuff and will be back soon.

I also think she was bummed and uninspired to share her lengthy thoughts by the push back of the TriStar hearing. 

thing is this hearings can only last up to 3 hours and the attorneys fight over stupidity for hours and **** keeps getting postpone and postpone.

I saw that post last night on her IG after lots of comments asking if she is okay 🧐

It's just a little odd that she would fly out to California (from the East Coast) to attend the hearing in person and then not update at all about it on any of her platforms - and it seems like blogging/vlogging is her main gig these days. I hope she's okay.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block