Simple answer would do: Why is Running Up That Hill recharting now?

Never heard it till now 

tik tok 

probably the last 2 replies know too

but with tik tok and stuff like that things songs are being streamed every time it’s played it’s paying tik tok and tik tok is paying royalties and such now it’s being streamed even more cuz people either grown to like it wanted to hear the whole song and now everyone is a fan 

it’s practically impossible not to become famous these days unless you’re hiding under a rock 

Stranger Things. Period. The most popular show in the world at the moment. It doesn’t matter if you’re from Estonia or the Antarctic, they’ve heard of the show. You have to intentionally try to ignore western media not to have heard of it. 

Fun fact. Kate bush has now made over 2.5 million from the song in the last 2 months 

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Stranger Things. Period. The most popular show in the world at the moment. It doesn’t matter if you’re from Estonia or the Antarctic, they’ve heard of the show. You have to intentionally try to ignore western media not to have heard of it. 

Fun fact. Kate bush has now made over 2.5 million from the song in the last 2 months 

Oh WELL Gworlllllll, i guess im not cut to the western media. and im not sad. i have my enterprises!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block