Simple answer would do: Why is Running Up That Hill recharting now?

ok and i found my answer

xUsbYixAxy8U2nUzyS6Ph6-1200-80.jpg
WWW.WOMANANDHOME.COM

Fans are wondering why Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill is number one, as the star makes a statement about her incredible success

its because its made popular by Stranger Things

fun :=)
my fav singer Kerli also sings it HEAR IT NOW :shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

she is from my Estonia

you love her now but im just happy about the fact she has made name for herself haha

I’ve known of Kerli since Love Is Dead came out! She’s a great, unique artist. Im glad she’s stayed true to herself and her artistry. She definitely deserves more recognition.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

Where are you from? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

im Estonian through and through (jk see below) (altho Estonian is my native language)

käega lööma - it meant i shake it off lol

you guys have such a humour and i can't understand it. its very bold i would say

we Estonians are culturally with warmer humor i guess even tho i sometimes think Estonians are reserved and cold

BTW actually my daddy is Indian (from India)

so im half Estonian and half Indian

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

what Britney song would you like in Stranger Things? i thought of Toxic or Crazy is cool for TV but i don't really watch it don't know if it goes with the vibe

Crazy actually made its TV/movie debut in one of Netflix's produced movies (Senior year) with Rebel Wilson. In case you didn't knew. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block