Britney Jean >>>> Renaissance

1 hour ago, officialmaurice said:

What is so not catchy about her music? Like what do you WANT to hear from her? The Alphabet Song. I don’t get what the expectation for her is. 

I dont even have expectations from her... yet im not happy with her music. Whats your favourite song of the album? Maybe i can give it more attention 

Britney Jean is the worst-produced, most unpolished and messiest album ever released by a main pop girl maybe other than Courage by Celine Dion (that album is HORRID and sounds like Britney Jean’s younger sister). No Beyoncé album or song would ever touch even an 8th of the atrocity of what is on those two horrid albums. spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney Jean is the worst-produced, most unpolished and messiest album ever released by a main pop girl maybe other than Courage by Celine Dion (that album is HORRID and sounds like Britney Jean’s younger sister). No Beyoncé album or song would ever touch even an 8th of the atrocity of what is on those two horrid albums. spacer.png

Godna, how it is to be a Britney and a Beyonce fan? I feel like the two fanbases are always hating each other...

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You said that while posting a Christina gif?:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Nothing on Britney Jean sounds as cheap as those Footy Loops beats on Bionic. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Shadow. said:

britney didn't even sing on 90% of the album & faked writing credits too while we are at it, britney stans really are something else :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm convinced this place hates beyonce for the sole reason she has the recognition & career trajectory you feel britney should've had, just admit it lmao

I can think of at least one other reason why people on here hater her. 

I'm not a Beyoncé fan but I loved Break My Soul and I'm loving the album, it gets me ON.

But then again I guess my tastes are not your common exhale tastes (i.e. I absolutely love MATM).

Anyway, I don't see the constant need to put beyoncé (or anyone) down tho. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.