Hello! My Name Is GlitterRain

19 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Why do you insist on still commenting if you are going to be rude. Who are you to sit there and write a novel about my mental health? Let alone talk to me about how much I post on here when you are literally on here for the exact same reasonings as me and you are always all up in my threads :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I’m actually done responding to you because I enjoy positivity and you are absolutely nothing of the sort. I hope you find the happiness that causes you to be so bitter to so many on here 🤍

So being a tad bit witty and providing constructive criticism is suddenly seen as being rude? You have made 80 threads and 1,500 posts in less than a month. It can get very annoying at times, especially when you’re recycling the same topic over and over again. I bring up the topic of mental health because your obsession with Britney, as well as your online cosplay comes off as very unhealthy and concerning. I am all for positivity but let’s not act like you haven’t set yourself up numerous times in the past, then proceed to gaslight people. Call me bitter or whatever your heart desires because I’m really just over this wolf-in-sheep-clothing shtick you portray and trying so hard to appease to Jordan and the mods. Don’t you get tired?

Hey! I’m enjoying your threads so far, you’re asking questions about Britney’s music/career etc. and it’s always fun to look back on this. 

It’s hardly spam imo, spam would be posting the same thing over and over again. As long as you don’t break any rules on here we’re cool :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So being a tad bit witty and providing constructive criticism is suddenly seen as being rude? You have made 80 threads and 1,500 posts in less than a month. It can get very annoying at times, especially when you’re recycling the same topic over and over again. I bring up the topic of mental health because your obsession with Britney, as well as your online cosplay comes off as very unhealthy and concerning. I am all for positivity but let’s not act like you haven’t set yourself up numerous times in the past, then proceed to gaslight people. Case in point, your OP. Call me bitter or whatever your heart desires because I’m really just over this wolf-in-sheep-clothing schtick you portray and trying so hard to appease to Jordan and the mods. Don’t you get tired?

Don’t you get tired obsessing over me and my threads? It’s kinda odd. Don’t you have other hobbies? Are you in a relationship? I’m concerned for you.

Run along, Godna 🤍

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hey! I’m enjoying your threads so far, you’re asking questions about Britney’s music/career etc. and it’s always fun to look back on this. 

It’s hardly spam imo, spam would be posting the same thing over and over again. As long as you don’t break any rules on here we’re cool :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you so much for your kind words 🤍

Spam is exactly what that user does to me and all my threads, along with many others. Also not them being told numerous times by mods to stop bumping old threads. Aka spamming. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I just laugh at them now!

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

As far as I’m concerned, posting threads is not against the rules on here and a lot of my threads get featured so I’m not sure what they are talking about :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Thank you so much for your kind words 🤍

Spam is exactly what that user does to me and all my threads, along with many others. Also not them being told numerous times by mods to stop bumping old threads. Aka spamming. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I just laugh at them now!

I’m so sorry. I know people might disagree with me, but personally I don’t have a problem with you. Your threads are fine :) 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So being a tad bit witty and providing constructive criticism is suddenly seen as being rude? You have made 80 threads and 1,500 posts in less than a month. It can get very annoying at times, especially when you’re recycling the same topic over and over again. I bring up the topic of mental health because your obsession with Britney, as well as your online cosplay comes off as very unhealthy and concerning. I am all for positivity but let’s not act like you haven’t set yourself up numerous times in the past, then proceed to gaslight people. Call me bitter or whatever your heart desires because I’m really just over this wolf-in-sheep-clothing shtick you portray and trying so hard to appease to Jordan and the mods. Don’t you get tired?

Y’all just need to hit it and quit it John Stamos Pain GIF by Grandfathered

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Don’t you get tired obsessing over me and my threads? It’s kinda odd. Don’t you have other hobbies? Are you in a relationship? I’m concerned for you.

Run along, Godna 🤍

“I’m done responding to you” And then proceeds to gaslight. And yes, I have several hobbies, thank you for asking sweetie! 🤍 And while I’m not in a relationship (not looking for one right now) — I know for a fact that if I were, I wouldn’t be on Exhale 24/7 like yourself who’s allegedly married. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Keep spamming that “report” button however. I’m sure it’ll serve some purpose! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

“I’m done responding to you” And then proceeds to gaslight. And yes, I have several hobbies, thank you for asking sweetie! 🤍 And while I’m not in a relationship (not looking for one right now) — I know for a fact that if I were, I wouldn’t be on Exhale 24/7 like yourself who’s allegedly married. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Keep spamming that “report” button however. I’m sure it’ll serve some purpose! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

Sending you lots of positivity, Godna 🤍

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Also not them being told numerous times by mods to stop bumping old threads. Aka spamming. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This seems like a niche piece of information to know about @GODNA IS A QUEEN… which to me reaffirms that you are indeed BritneyLVR reincarnate. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Idk any other month old members that would know something so specific. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Idk how many accounts you now have under your belt but all I know is that dupe accounts go against forum rules.

Peace and positivity 🤍 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This seems like a niche piece of information to know about @GODNA IS A QUEEN… which to me reaffirms that you are indeed BritneyLVR reincarnate. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Idk any other month old members that would know something so specific. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Idk how many accounts you now have under your belt but all I know is that dupe accounts go against forum rules.

Peace and positivity 🤍 

I know because a mod just reminded them yesterday :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Your desperation is shining through, SlayOut :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Peace and positivity 🤍 

Should we tag a mod like LVR desperately resorts to or take the high road instead? 

spacer.png

With peace and positivity, ofc!🤍🤍🤍

• Haha 2