Hello! My Name Is GlitterRain

• Super Mods

Hello Exhale! I just thought that I would come on here and introduce myself since I know you may have seen a lot of me and my threads on here since I’ve joined a month ago :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I always somehow find the time to make it on here throughout my day because it’s such a fun community to be apart of. It’s also so cool to engage with others who love Britney just as much as me! The truth is, growing up I didn’t really have anyone to share my love of Britney with so it’s cool to come on here and share it with all of you! Perhaps that’s why I like

posting on here  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

My pronouns are he/him and I have been a fan pretty much all of my life. I am so happy to see Britney happy and free now! She deserves all of the happiness in the world and she really does have the best fan base out there! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love making threads on here even though I know some do not get received well. Like Britney says, you have good threads, you have not so good threads. Not every thread can be a good thread but I really do try :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It’s just so much fun and I love seeing that little blue star appear beside my threads :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I love entertaining others I guess and discussing the legendary, queen of pop, Britney Spears britney spears hair flip GIF

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me into this wonderful Britney community that I am so very proud to be apart of and I wish everyone on here love, happiness and positivity 🤍

PS thank you @Jordan Miller for creating such an amazing Britney site :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

britney spears glitter GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 4

You are WAY too invested in this forum and your online display for anyone to actually care. A little concerning but do whatever makes you happy I guess. I hear the job market is still growing. Maybe you can find some use in that! What are we at now, 80 threads in under a month? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edit: Just checked and they’re at 79. My intuition served me right. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are WAY too invested in this forum and your online display for anyone to actually care. A little concerning but do whatever makes you happy I guess. I hear the job market is still growing. Maybe you can find some use in that!:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But you cared enough to comment :bigkiss_britney_kissing: 

thank you for viewing my thread 🤍

20 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

But you cared enough to comment :bigkiss_britney_kissing: 

thank you for viewing my thread 🤍

Keyword: actually care.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I really think you need to put Britney aside for a bit and focus on yourself some more. Studies have shown that an unhealthy obsession with celebrities (Britney, in your case), stan culture, and parasocial relationships have been linked to deteriorating mental health. You not only show a very unhealthy obsession with Britney but you are far too invested. I mean, 80 threads and 2000 posts (almost all on Britney) in less than a month? Look, I get that most, if not all of us are here for Britney but your obsession is more along the side of serious concernment. Do you have any other form of creative outlets besides being on Exhale? Genuinely asking. I really hope you’re doing well and don’t need to lie to yourself by cosplaying this bubbly facade — because let’s face it, your previous account showed serious symptoms of someone with borderline personality disorder where you would lash out at members for no particular reason. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Keyword: actually care.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I really think you need to put Britney aside for a bit and focus on yourself some more. Studies have shown that an unhealthy obsession with celebrities (Britney, in your case), stan culture, and parasocial relationships have been linked to deteriorating mental health. Look, I get that most, if not all of us are here for Britney but your obsession is more along the side of serious concernment. Do you have any other form of creative outlets besides being on Exhale? Genuinely asking. I really hope you’re doing well and don’t need to lie to yourself by displaying this bubbly facade — because let’s face it, your previous account showed serious symptoms of borderline personality disorder where you would lash out at members for no particular reason. 

So you’re a doctor? I thought you said you worked in construction or something :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods

@Slayer it seems that there’s some self diagnosing internet doctors here and this thread was supposed to be positive. I think we should all know about making false claims about someone’s mental health considering that’s what was done to Britney. These type of comments are not okay. 

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

So you’re a doctor? I thought you said you worked in construction or something :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Did I ever claim to be a doctor? Quick, let me know where I claimed that. I never formally diagnosed you but rather said that you show signs of someone with a serious mental disorder as have several other members also pointed out but congratulations for twisting my constructive criticism and getting defensive (once again). And yes, I work in managerial construction, as well as several other ventures. Please stick to the topic next time and quit crying wolf to mods whenever there’s a slightest bit of inconvenience. You are lucky to even be here with your 6 or 7 costume changes dupe accounts.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Did I ever claim to be a doctor? Quick, let me know where I claimed that. I never formally diagnosed you but rather said that you show signs of someone with a serious mental disorder as have several other members also pointed out but congratulations for twisting my constructive criticism and getting defensive (once again). And yes, I work in managerial construction, as well as several other ventures. Please stick to the topic next time and quit crying wolf to mods who want nothing to do with you whenever you don’t get your way. You are lucky to even be here with your 6 or 7 costume changes dupe accounts.

The only thing that’s unhealthy here is your evident obsession with me. Why do you insist on still commenting if you are going to be rude. Who are you to sit there and write a novel about my mental health? Let alone talk to me about how much I post on here when you are literally on here for the exact same reasonings as me and you are always all up in my threads :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I’m actually done responding to you because I enjoy positivity and you are absolutely nothing of the sort. I hope you find the happiness that causes you to be so bitter to so many on here 🤍

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Hello Exhale! I just thought that I would come on here and introduce myself since I know you may have seen a lot of me and my threads on here since I’ve joined a month ago :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I always somehow find the time to make it on here throughout my day because it’s such a fun community to be apart of. It’s also so cool to engage with others who love Britney just as much as me! The truth is, growing up I didn’t really have anyone to share my love of Britney with so it’s cool to come on here and share it with all of you! Perhaps that’s why I like

posting on here  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

My pronouns are he/him and I have been a fan pretty much all of my life. I am so happy to see Britney happy and free now! She deserves all of the happiness in the world and she really does have the best fan base out there! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love making threads on here even though I know some do not get received well. Like Britney says, you have good threads, you have not so good threads. Not every thread can be a good thread but I really do try :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It’s just so much fun and I love seeing that little blue star appear beside my threads :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I love entertaining others I guess and discussing the legendary, queen of pop, Britney Spears britney spears hair flip GIF

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me into this wonderful Britney community that I am so very proud to be apart of and I wish everyone on here love, happiness and positivity 🤍

PS thank you @Jordan Miller for creating such an amazing Britney site :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

britney spears glitter GIF

Glitter rain I’m crushing hard Alicia Silverstone Flirt GIF believe me 

• Haha 1