Forbes names Beyoncé, Adele and Taylor Swift as the greatest performers of the last 30 years

• Content Curators

Gaga I get.

But Michael, Madonna and Britney while some of the most iconic performers of all time, they didn't have really great voices.

Britney lipsynced a lot during her time and when she sang live she didn't sound the greatest.

Janet and Madonna also have limited vocal abilities. Which is why I think they weren't considered for this list.

Or maybe they were for tier 3 :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Midnight when are you going to spill the tea on your prediction about project rose being exactly right??? (IMHO).

Bored Lindsay Lohan GIF

I had forgotten about that.

Honestly I haven't followed any Britney news since I stopped participating back in April :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I only saw that she got married but that was it. 

I'll have to catch up.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I had forgotten about that.

Honestly I haven't followed any Britney news since I stopped participating back in April :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I only saw that she got married but that was it. 

I'll have to catch up.

right before the miscarriage :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: B gave a hint about Project Rose, which i interpreted as B saying Project Rose was about having another baby. And I found your post about Carrie Bradshaw, Beyonce and P. Rose representing new life.  This was me:

Oh My God Reaction GIF 

I could be wrong about Britney's Project Rose hint...but me, being wrong? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:...that only happens ~50% of the time.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

right before the miscarriage :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: B gave a hint about Project Rose, which i interpreted as B saying Project Rose was about having another baby. And I found your post about Carrie Bradshaw, Beyonce and P. Rose representing new life.  This was me:

Oh My God Reaction GIF 

So she did get pregnant wow. Heartbrocken to hear the bad news though.

I remember I actually had a really strong feeling that it was about that actually.

It was just like I don't know I really love Britney, SITC and of course Beyonce, it just felt intuitive like a really strong connection and instantly I felt like I knew what she was talking about.

I'm a huge fan of Britney but sometimes all of the stuff happening drains me and I have to step back. But I feel for her.

11 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I could be wrong about Britney's Project Rose hint...but me, being wrong? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:...that only happens ~50% of the time.

Ohh how  very humble of you :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: just kidding.

See I'm 

9b93653fdc6457c90c013b5bd40c7c68.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Everyone complaining about Brit not on the list but let’s be honest: what was the last time she gave a good performance? And her great performances are relegated to MTV. And also, Adele, Beyoncé and Taylor heck even John are more fresh and relevant because they still touring (not Adele right).

Britney was the one that revamped the Vegas residency in which most stars followed in her footsteps and all of a sudden have residencies and let’s not forget B is still having iconic videos and hit songs and is considered one of the best dancers.

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Relevancy and being “fresh” doesn’t matter. Taylor and Adele shouldn’t be on this list if Britney isn’t on the list. Name a good Taylor performance. Adele? You can’t 

The whole reputation tour. ESP. Endgame, king of my heart, are you ready for it. 
she put on a big show for these. 
or her medley performance at that one award show 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.