Forbes names Beyoncé, Adele and Taylor Swift as the greatest performers of the last 30 years

• Content Curators

Ranked in no particular order and including bands.

Tier #1

Eminem, Beyonce, John Mayor and Foo Fighters

Tier #2

Florence + The Machine, Fiona Apple, The National, Jay-Z, ASAP Rocky, Bradi Carlile, Rage Against The Machine, Taylor Swift, Adele, The Dave Mathews Band and The Roots.

Forbesbey-tay.jpg.1e896c4d9a0f0042c47f2225622b7c4b.jpg

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Markoct said:

BRITNEY is not listed as one of the best performers of THE PAST 30 YEARS but FOO FIGHTERS AND JOHN MAYOR are? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I mean i dont even know what to say tbh, this is a joke to be laughed at.

When has the foo fighter Ever 'performed' even???? Dude literally stands there  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 2

Taylor's payola check must've cleared because oh lord. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Look I think Taylor's a very talented songwriter and she has tons of hits, nobody denies that. But calling her a great performer and putting her up there with Beyonce is... a choice. I can't even think of a single noteworthy Taylor performance because most of her old ones involved her playing guitar, then she got into pop and tried to dance but failed. Now I don't even know what to call her performances, but none of them seem particularly amazing from what little I've seen in recent years.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Stefani said:

Taylor's payola check must've cleared because oh lord. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Look I think Taylor's a very talented songwriter and she has tons of hits, nobody denies that. But calling her a great performer and putting her up there with Beyonce is... a choice. I can't even think of a single noteworthy Taylor performance because most of her old ones involved her playing guitar, then she got into pop and tried to dance but failed. Now I don't even know what to call her performances, but none of them seem particularly amazing from what little I've seen in recent years.

Exactly. If ticket sales are their only criteria for being great performers then :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block