What’s your fav Britney music video/stage costume?

6 hours ago, Duff Man said:

All of these.. i also like

The black dress she wears in IUSA

Vmas 2007 

The radar outfit on the tour

The police outfit on circus tour

Any of the looks from criminal 

Her bride look in 'like a virgin' performance 

We have similar taste! I considered a bunch of these but tried to keep my list from being too long.

Def agreed on IUSA (Although, I don’t like the skirt. I always thought it was just a corset top & leggings with the red flower shoes. So when you said that one I was like $h!t I forgot one! and looked it up. But the skirt is a major buzzkill for me.)

I love her overall look from VMA 2007, but decided the actual *outfit* wasn’t worth including.

I debated on including so many costumes from Circus Tour! Specifically the two you mentioned and also the TOMH/BOM tattoo bodysuit, amongst others. But since many of them follow a similar silhouette I went with the gold studded corset specifically with the tall black boots as my favorite.

Debated VMA 2003 as well, but again I think it’s more about the overall vibe and less about the actual garments for me. 

Others I almost included:

-MATM Onyx Hotel red version (seemed redundant…plus I couldn’t find a good pic of the whole outfit)

-Everytime video lingerie dress & heels w/ the sunglasses and white jacket

-IAS4U video pink top w/ leather pants & thong

-My Prerogative wet dress on the car (again it’s really about the total vibe not the clothes)

-FF promo at Palms Vegas black corset body leotard w/ the red lace up and lights. But I haaate the shoes. 

-BBMA S&M costume (but decided it was too simple since it’s really just accessories on top of a leotard)

-Almost every look from both versions of Make Me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.