Lou Taylor’s connection to the Prince estate is related to the 2006 sale of Kurt Cobain’s estate: Twitter thread

47 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Funny you mention Prince, in 2016 there was a blind item saying that he was about to die and he did. The same site was writing anti-freebritney stuff last year 

https://blindgossip.com/manic-panic/

https://blindgossip.com/the-five-year-forecast/

I'm starting to wonder if Lou is involved in much darker ****. 

It's obvious this B__tch is! Industry Thief! All tied up in religious (anti religious) stuff as a facade, Tax free in the name of Jesus, and stealing from Artist...My....THE Biggest artist in the world, **** her and her Pink Hat!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why is taking so long for celebrities to start firing Lou Taylor? Like EVERYBODY working with her is fully aware now that she is a HUMAN TRAFFICKER yet I’m not seeing anyone dropping her. 

WHY?! Her kingdom needs to start collapsing from the INSIDE!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Primary wave also is the estate of whitney Houston, hint the  Las Vegas hologram residency that fans cried foul.

They also hated how her family handled the affairs of her estate as well.

Lou’s bestie Dina LaPolt was in charge of the Tupac estate for a long time. 

They did a hologram of Tupac at Coachella.

The music industry is broadly run by billionaire conservatives:

Coachella Owner, Who Donated to Anti-Gay Causes as Recently as 2014, Dismisses Criticism as “Fake News”

Tupac Shakur GIF

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

That’s disgusting, do we have the full list of her clients? 

Whoever is still associated with her at this point are just as guilty. Like that stupid *** Mary J Blige thanking Lou Taylor on her acceptance speech for that pity award she got

These Lou Taylor award lists are all hyperlinked & have lists of her clients.

Swat Team’s list is awesome, but doesn’t have everyone:

Christina Aguilera was manged by azoff during the stripped era and didn't azoff worked for live nation during the acquisition of ticketmaster which caused controversy as that forced AEG! live to rebrand themselves after ticketmaster became a sole property of live nation which forced AEG out of the concert promotion business due to not being able to use ticketmaster as it became owned by their competition 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Thank God Britney is still alive, if Loucifer had her way who knows what would have happened.

I don't typically wish ill on anyone, but if Lou tripped into a wood chipper feet first I wouldn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy.

Well final destination 6 is being filmed..

HBOMax do your thing, you can't be sued over a parody in a horror film..

Best scenario is definitely during a church trip and welp the stature of jesus basically gotten took over be death and claimed the soul of the darkest business woman ever.

She got off the plane while the others died when they were supposed to. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Christina Aguilera was manged by azoff during the stripped era and didn't azoff worked for live nation during the acquisition of ticketmaster which caused controversy as that forced AEG! live to rebrand themselves after ticketmaster became a sole property of live nation which forced AEG out of the concert promotion business due to not being able to use ticketmaster as it became owned by their competition 

background on the Azoffs, Live Nation, California governor Jerry Brown & Britney 

5 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Oh wow…I’ve thought there was a connection to Britney and Prince but have not yet put the pieces together. B loves playing Prince’s music on her IG. But I guess I associated Michael Jackson with Britney (the Jeryls) and honestly hadn’t even looked into the Kurt Cobain estate.

There is a scene in B’s Make Me leaked video that is very Nirvana Nevermind-esque…the pool scene.

this gives me a lot to think about…hmmm.

also, Courtney, if you are out there, we would 🤩 any music you’d drop. Gurl, it’s been too long.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, Mx_Defying said:

Lou’s bestie Dina LaPolt was in charge of the Tupac estate for a long time. 

They did a hologram of Tupac at Coachella.

The music industry is broadly run by billionaire conservatives:

Coachella Owner, Who Donated to Anti-Gay Causes as Recently as 2014, Dismisses Criticism as “Fake News”

Tupac Shakur GIF

The Tupac estate and Dina LaPolt is a really interesting story that I’m eventually going to dive into. An exhale member shared really great info on this.

Dina LaPolt is still trying to squeeze profit out of this estate by producing a biopic on Afeni Shakur, which I think is highly exploitative 

Dina LaPolt was also involved in the Prince estate

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block