Robin S Found out about Beyoncé samplin "show me love" via social media

Beyonce Sampling  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Personally, I don’t hate her but her fans make it unbearable to like her. I think that’s maybe the reason everyone jumps at the chance of pointing out a mistake or flaw- her strive for perfection. Which, honestly, isn’t a bad thing. Her fans really think flowers would bloom if she were to fart on grass. 

But that’s every fan base tho, the difference is Beyoncé is really a great entertainer & a lot of fan bases wish they fav had the passion that bey has with her craft. Her fans are irritating so you not lying with that one. 

I’m not a fan of her like that, but she’s brought up so much here it’s like wtf

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mythology said:

They’re jealous and bitter, simple as that.  Beyoncé will continue slaying regardless so let them stay pressed:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It's obviously envy. Unnecessary envy. It simply doesn't get in my mind how criticizing other artist's work will make other's better. It's nonsense and I feel really bad to read three threads insulting Beyoncé, and it hurts even more because the agressions come from mostly Britney fans like me.

All I can remember of them is how Britney supported Destiny's Child and they were really grateful for that. Also I rembember that Beyoncé went to her show in Vegas, that she gave Britney some gifts and Britney seemed to love it, making a long cameo wearing one of her Ivy Park clothes and dancing to Halo while lipsynching to it. The reality is that they love each other, since the beggining.

It's not a problem if you don't like an artist or any kind of music, but why you don't search for the threads of the ones you like? Neither Britney, nor Beyoncé would be happy with this environment. Let's try to make Exhale a peaceful place. Don't waste the short time of your life to hate or try to make other feel bad.

spacer.png

The greatest artists ever!

• Love 2
On 6/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, floopy22 said:

It's not a loop. It's just the same preset.

(@2:20)

This is so amazing!  These sound are what good music is all about.  I just wish beyonce didn't squander them on a mediocre song.  Seriously who produced it.  It has these weird transitions that are just thrown together at the end of the cresendo without any thought.  It's terrible and the song doesn't have any buildup except to another pair of stupid lyrics ("not that outsiyed") cause beyonce always has to have silly lyrics to go viral.

• Love 1

Do you really think Beyoncé or just her team alone are going to allow a sample be used without the right permissions? 🤣. Love her or hate her she has the best team out there and there’s no chance it would happen. I mean they’ve convinced the world she’s more successful than she truly is tbh 🤭. BUT she is an amazing performer and for that I love I’ll always be here for her!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PablitoXS said:

It's obviously envy. Unnecessary envy. It simply doesn't get in my mind how criticizing other artist's work will make other's better. It's nonsense and I feel really bad to read three threads insulting Beyoncé, and it hurts even more because the agressions come from mostly Britney fans like me.

All I can remember of them is how Britney supported Destiny's Child and they were really grateful for that. Also I rembember that Beyoncé went to her show in Vegas, that she gave Britney some gifts and Britney seemed to love it, making a long cameo wearing one of her Ivy Park clothes and dancing to Halo while lipsynching to it. The reality is that they love each other, since the beggining.

It's not a problem if you don't like an artist or any kind of music, but why you don't search for the threads of the ones you like? Neither Britney, nor Beyoncé would be happy with this environment. Let's try to make Exhale a peaceful place. Don't waste the short time of your life to hate or try to make other feel bad.

spacer.png

The greatest artists ever!

Legends!

• Love 2
On 6/26/2022 at 12:39 PM, mythology said:

You losers create thread after thread bashing Beyoncé and other female artists.  Some of you desperately need lives tbh:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I just shared an article, the poll was for fun cuz here (ppl like you) got LIVID with this kind of posts. As I said, I like Beyonce and her work as an artist is impressive, maybe one of the most hard working nowadays. Baby I recomend you to laugh at the post, don't insult other people and get a life cuz Beyonce is sleeping in tons of millons of dollas while you remain bothered af.

23 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

What's the point in backlashing an artist? If you don't like his/her work, just don't listen to it. Grow up.

Beyoncé and Britney are very supportive to each other. Spread love, not hate.

I agree

22 hours ago, mythology said:

They’re jealous and bitter, simple as that.  Beyoncé will continue slaying regardless so let them stay pressed:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

I just shared an article, the poll was for fun cuz here (ppl like you) got LIVID with this kind of posts. As I said, I like Beyonce and her work as an artist is impressive, maybe one of the most hard working nowadays. Baby I recomend you to laugh at the post, don't insult other people and get a life cuz Beyonce is sleeping in tons of millons of dollas while you remain bothered af.

I agree

:clownery_makeup_meme:

I get livid?  I honestly couldn’t be more calm.  You’re the one creating threads to stir up drama which you’ve already admitted to.  

Keep hating on Beyoncé, she will always be more successful and talented than your fave no matter how many threads you create to discredit her.  Maybe find something constructive to do with your time instead?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

1 hour ago, mythology said:

I get livid?  I honestly couldn’t be more calm.  You’re the one creating threads to stir up drama which you’ve already admitted to.  

Keep hating on Beyoncé, she will always be more successful and talented than your fave no matter how many threads you create to discredit her.  Maybe find something constructive to do with your time instead?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Honey, I really don't care who is more talented as long as they satisfy my cravings. And whenever you learn to read, re read: I don't hate Beyonce, I like the B17ch. And maybe you need to find something constructive to do as you are always insulting others in order to defend on bey... gurl... you don't know her and guess what? She doesn't care about you... at all :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey, I really don't care who is more talented as long as they satisfy my cravings. And whenever you learn to read, re read: I don't hate Beyonce, I like the B17ch. And maybe you need to find something constructive to do as you are always insulting others in order to defend on bey... gurl... you don't know her and guess what? She doesn't care about you... at all :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sure you don’t, that’s why you posted an article to attack the Queen B.  Keep hating, apparently you can’t do much else :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

17 minutes ago, mythology said:

Sure you don’t, that’s why you posted an article to attack the Queen B.  Keep hating, apparently you can’t do much else :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

JAJAJA gurl get a grip. I'm not hating "Queen B" let it go! 

Spoiler

I wonder if you defend yourself and the ones you love and care - and know -  With this kind of strengh... It amazes me the level of stan you are, do you know that is a

pisquic trastorn?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.