Shattered Glass is the best song on Circus

31 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Not when "Unusual You" is on that same album! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Jokes aside, I really love Shattered Glass too... but I prefer Unusual You :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I was going to post the same thing!!!!

but yeah, Unusual You, Womanizer, Circus, Out from Under, Shattered Glass and Blur are my favorites  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 5

I helped write a good article on this song for Wikipedia that was speedily deleted by some Britney hater. It was literally “Good Article” certified with the green plus and everything.   ️ 

Meanwhile plenty of less notable flop album tracks by Katy Perry and Taylor Swift get to keep their pages.

Britney actually has dozens of album tracks that are more than notable enough to warrant their own wiki articles. There are a lot of shady editors on there.

edit: by “speedily deleted” I mean the article was up for at least 6 months in 2009-2010 before some rogue senior editor decided it wasn’t “notable” enough and sent it through the quick deletion process. They threw out the GA certification, 10 different sources, and the work of more than three different registered editors. It should not have been deleted. There were also pages for Unusual You and Mmm Papi, not by me. 

They might have been up longer. I know that it was a shock but I found out too late to do anything to save the articles. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I was going to post the same thing!!!!

but yeah, Unusual You, Womanizer, Circus, Out from Under, Shattered Glass and Blur are my favorites  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Yes!!! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Although, I'm not gonna lie, Circus (the album) as a whole it's just not my favorite... :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Too many filler tracks in my opinion, I remember the first time I've listened to the whole thing, when it was over I felt very disappointed, It felt empty and incomplete. It's the only Britney album where I skip most tracks :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Richie said:

GLAA YAASS 

GLAA YAASS

GLA GLA 

GLAA-YEAHS 

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

This song deserves more recognition. IT DESERVES IT. Britney if you read exhale please give Shattered Glass a shout-out thank you. 

Would you be down for a Shattered Glass performance? an extended mix. Oh my god. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

GLAA YEE-EE AS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuj0hpaynZ0&ab_channel=francomadrid84

I love kill the lights 

• Love 1

i totally AGREE. Shattered Glass is my favorite from Circus. The song really tells a story and is something that a lot of people could relate to. PLUS, Its the only non-single track from Circus to chart in Billboard Hot 100 so it really tells a lot on how it could have performed with the general public. It could have also been made to an iconic video, Something of an alternate universe/black mirror/inception kinda thing using mirrors as a focal concept for revenge - the girl getting on with her life and the boy still stuck in the past (another alternate reality) inside a mirror. I always imagine thissss since Circus was released. Im happy someone else brought this topic up. I thought Im the only one who have high regards for this song. I love this.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block