Gaga's manager Bobby: Unforgettable night celebrating love! Congratulations Sam and Britney!

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Gaga’s manager is a friend of Sam. He is not glued to Gaga, he has friends of his own. There’s the possibility she wasn’t invited. 

Yeah, but considering Britney praised Gaga, Gaga said she helped her a lot, always shared good things and plus her manager is going, I thought she might be there it made sense that she would...like Selena before Gaga? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

1 minute ago, Leodance said:

Yeah, but considering Britney praised Gaga, Gaga said she helped her a lot and always shared good things, I thought she might be there...like Selena before Gaga? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Gaga said that though, not Britney. We don’t know what kind of interactions they have in private. I also don’t see what’s the big deal that she invited Selena and not Gaga? Maybe remove your stan goggles and realize these are real people? Britney does not give a crap about the sTaTuS of a celeb. She has never cared and I’m sure she won’t start now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Didn’t Gaga had an event yesterday? Sometimes work is work and she couldn’t go, her tour is also coming or maybe she wasn’t invited and just Bobby due to Sam. That doesn’t have to be neccesarily shady. Plus that theory i read of Madge being there is ridiculous, the feud was over YEARS ago and it’s britney’s wedding after all.

17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Gaga said that though, not Britney. We don’t know what kind of interactions they have in private. I also don’t see what’s the big deal that she invited Selena and not Gaga? Maybe remove your stan goggles and realize these are real people? Britney does not give a crap about the sTaTuS of a celeb. She has never cared and I’m sure she won’t start now.

Im not a stan of neither Selena nor Gaga, but I prefer Gaga. Just from the perspective we saw before, it looked like she should have been there, nothing tragic, just discussing :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block