BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t know who she is :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

but I think the wedding guest list will show the people she was able to talk with in hiding. Her cell friends have always been a mystery. 

i hadt o google her. She's worked for extra, e!, access hollywood and the today show. That's why iw as surprised 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Maria and Britney at 47 seconds

Wasn’t there a story about someone from Extra that Britney was getting closed to and Britney’s people banned him from interviewing ever again? She seems to be close with a few people from Extra…Mario, Maria and this other guy who used to be or is a member here.

10 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Wait, literally what is happening.. I almost can’t believe it’s happening so suddenly. Britney and Sam, you deserve the world.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:  But who gets married on a random Thursday..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I would have at least a two-day wedding party. 😂 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wasn’t there a story about someone from Extra that Britney was getting closed to and Britney’s people banned him from interviewing ever again? She seems to be close with a few people from Extra…Mario, Maria and this other guy who used to be or is a member here.

Yeah I think so - they blackballed any and all of her friends. Glad we can finally see who she loves/considers close to invite to the wedding. It’s on her terms and her choices! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.