BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

5 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Can we trust this site? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ahead of their upcoming wedding on Thursday, sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that celebrities including Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson, and Gwyneth Paltrow are anticipated to attend the intimate ceremony.

Source: People

People is generally reliable. Jeez, how far back did they have to reach on Madonna? Actually, inviting her makes sense, she spoke out against B's c-ship.

Selena Gomez is… interesting. I know her music inspired Glory. I know the other connections but Gwyneth? Oh, she commented #freebritney on Instagram once.

2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

People is generally reliable. Jeez, how far back did they have to reach on Madonna? Actually, inviting her makes sense, she spoke out against B's c-ship.

Selena Gomez is… interesting. I know her music inspired Glory. I know the other connections but Gwyneth? Oh, she commented #freebritney on Instagram once.

Apparently Gwyneth reached out privately to Britney. Tbh I'm sure there's many people who reached out privately, or tried to, but couldn't. 

• Love 1

Britney Spears is feeling "emotional" as she prepares to walk down the aisle Thursday.

"Britney started planning and dreaming about her wedding shortly after she got engaged in November," says the insider. "She has enjoyed the planning, but also felt stressed about it."

"It's a huge deal to her that she is finally able to get married. She wants it to be perfect," continues the source. "She is so excited that she feels overwhelmed. She is very emotional."

According to the insider, Spears is ready to take the next step in her relationship with Asghari, as he's been a major support throughout her battle to end her 13-year conservatorship, which was terminated in November 2021. 

"Sam has been around for the worst time in her life," the source tells PEOPLE. "He has been her rock. She is beyond grateful for his love." 

"She truly feels she would still be in the conservatorship if it wasn't for him," the source continues. "She can't wait to marry him."

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Actually I get the vibe those boys don’t want much to do with Britney outside of her financially providing for them even beyond high school graduation. I also get the vibe that they feel indifferent about Sam, like he’s okay but they don’t really care who their biological mom marries either way. Victoria has been a consistent mother figure in their lives, but it’s not because Britney ever intended for it to be this way. JMO, Britney’s relationship with her sons is cordial, kinda distant but very transactional.💰☹️ (Maybe I’m wrong.)
Sooo, why is the wedding on a Thursday??🤔

This is possible. I think they also like being out of the public eye, which is nearly impossible when they're with Britney. Brit has said on IG that the boys don't want to be posted online by her, and I think that extends to being photographed by the paps and any media outlet that might pick up wedding photos.

17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Actually I get the vibe those boys don’t want much to do with Britney outside of her financially providing for them even beyond high school graduation. I also get the vibe that they feel indifferent about Sam, like he’s okay but they don’t really care who their biological mom marries either way. Victoria has been a consistent mother figure in their lives, but it’s not because Britney ever intended for it to be this way. JMO, Britney’s relationship with her sons is cordial, kinda distant but very transactional.💰☹️ (Maybe I’m wrong.)
Sooo, why is the wedding on a Thursday??🤔

How would you know that though? You have no insight on her relationship with her sons at all. Ugh, fans making weird baseless opinions like this is so weird.

Anyway, can we please have some positive vibes for Britney today on this day and keep the conspiracy theories away for at least one day?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.