Lynne Spears liked Jason Alexander's post talking about how Britney is still trapped

We all saw that Britney spent quarantine with her family in 2020...we saw the video of Britney and JL playing in the yard and it looked like maybe they were gonna make up. Then we saw the video JL posted of them touring the childhood house and everyone was there besides Britney. Since then we found out about a fight between Britney and JL because Britney said her niece was being told to eat particular things and that seemed to trigger Britney. I think 2020 quarantine in Louisiana must have been dramaful and Britney is still hurt. Then the book was released and that was the nail in the coffin. She is rightfully angry with her fam

• Like 8

The only thing missing is the conspiracy that says that Donatella is her new guardian and that Paris Hilton is the one who manages her money. 😪

Ok.... Some people have spent months, feeding the rumor that she is not free yet, BUT.... People like Jason do not provide PROOF, because there is none, during 2007-2021 there were hundreds of proofs that something shady was going on. But her current evidence is, that being free, there are not with the same frequency the photos that were there before paparazzi, she has not done interviews, she has not released new music, she does not do live videos on instagram, she does not post 95% recent photos, she deletes publications, she does not meet with people from her past that in her worst moment turned their back on her and did nothing for her. That's her proof. Jason has become known not only for being Britney's shortest marriage, but also for making up lies about her, still not over her and still despising her, like when he made up that Trawick beat her. It's clear he's obsessed with her and any partner he's had or has is a threat, but more of a ''threat'' to him and his ego. 🙄

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Lynne is really following what this cracked out stalker has to say? 

First off, maybe Britney has no interest in seeing Lance or Lynne because they went along with Team Con for over a decade! Excuse me. Britney is allowed to kick you out of her life. 

I just cannot believe how low Lynne has sunk... liking a J Alexander post I mean. Where is your head at? 

I mean I know where. You chose to get back with your deadbeat husband even after he hijacked your daughters rights and told her she was fat over and over.

She makes me sick.

Meanwhile, Britney has no problem going through the gates of Paris Hilton's neighborhood to spend the night. See what happens when you speak out about Free Britney and abuse versus when you stay quiet and are complicit!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

2 things can be true, Britney could be guarded from her family, while still being overly smothered in her new care arrangement that a lot of people seem to forget about since everything had been sealed to protect Britney.

The only thing sealed was her termination plan due to medical reasons. The rest of the procedures have been public 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.